Unanswered LGD 4033 - Blood work 4 weeks in

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am 4 weeks in to an LGD cycle. I quit RAD140 after 5 days because I couldnt sleep. Was terrible.

I always get blood work 4-5 weeks in so I can make sure everything is good. I wanted to give info back to the community. Not enough people in here get bloods done.

I am using PRE brand which is a first for me. Total test is down to 156 from 650 which is what I usually see with LGD. LGD is really suppressive and for those who say you dont need a PCT your fooling yourself.

My liver values are normal and right in line with what they usually are. I have never seen high liver values from Ostarine or LGD and I have used them many times. All the guys who come in here and post up insane AST and ALT in the hundreds are not taking SARMS in my opinion.

HDL and LDL are starting to head in the wrong direction and by week 10 will be wrecked but this is what I see every time. Not concerned because they usually get back to normal quickly after a cycle.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's always good to see what's really going on in the body with bloodwork, especially with our limited knowledge on sarms. Thanks for sharing!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great that you did bloods! If only 10% of the people using sarms since 5-6 years did bloods like you the internet wouldn’t be filled with lies saying sarms aren’t toxic and bla bla.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am 4 weeks in to an LGD cycle. I quit RAD140 after 5 days because I couldnt sleep. Was terrible.

I always get blood work 4-5 weeks in so I can make sure everything is good. I wanted to give info back to the community. Not enough people in here get bloods done.

I am using PRE brand which is a first for me. Total test is down to 156 from 650 which is what I usually see with LGD. LGD is really suppressive and for those who say you dont need a PCT your fooling yourself.

My liver values are normal and right in line with what they usually are. I have never seen high liver values from Ostarine or LGD and I have used them many times. All the guys who come in here and post up insane AST and ALT in the hundreds are not taking SARMS in my opinion.

HDL and LDL are starting to head in the wrong direction and by week 10 will be wrecked but this is what I see every time. Not concerned because they usually get back to normal quickly after a cycle.
What dosages are you on...are you using lipid support??

Probably better to take Halodrol as sides maybe similar but cycles shorter and muscle gain better.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im taking 10mg for 5 weeks, then ramp up to 15mg and usually throw in some dermal Trest the last 4 weeks

For lipids I take good fish oil and good fiber. Not too concerned with them as its usually manageable and they bounce back.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great that you did bloods! If only 10% of the people using sarms since 5-6 years did bloods like you the internet wouldn’t be filled with lies saying sarms aren’t toxic and bla bla.
Agreed. I’ve seen some of the shittiest bloods posted on here from LGD.

Now I wonder if you have quality LGD and it isn’t as toxic as we think, or you just have a bionic liver, like me

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed. I’ve seen some of the shittiest bloods posted on here from LGD.

Now I wonder if you have quality LGD and it isn’t as toxic as we think, or you just have a bionic liver, like me
My liver is one bad ass mother fucker or I would’ve dead at 26 years old lol.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My liver is one bad ass mother fucker or I would’ve died at 26 years old lol.
At 26 I had just finished combat medic school, gotten married immediately after and started working in the emergency room.
By 27, I was buying and selling oxy from a half dozen people that worked in the hospital and was finishing a fifth of vodka a day while at work.
I eventually got fired for passing out in a patient room on a closed floor.
One day that year I did the math and I ingested 10grams of Tylenol in the Percocet I was eating along with my fifth of vodka.
I would regularly get my labs done there for free on the DL, my liver enzymes never even went out of range.
I made it another 1-2 years before I ended up cold turkey’ing methadone in rehab.
Haven’t been a huge fan of drugs or alcohol ever since. My liver is happier I’m sure, but I was always shocked how it held up to the abuse.

AML

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Is 15 mg as high as you have gone on the lgd?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s crazy that your levels are elevated on such a low dose. I knew sarms were toxic from my experience and my own bloodworks but I ran it very high. Wouldn’t have though 10-15mg of ligandrol would do that
Wrong thread or you didnt read right. My levels are not elevated at all and never have been on SARMs

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im taking 10mg for 5 weeks, then ramp up to 15mg and usually throw in some dermal Trest the last 4 weeks

For lipids I take good fish oil and good fiber. Not too concerned with them as its usually manageable and they bounce back.
For cholesterol I would recommend NOW Cholesterol Support. It has a great ingredient profile that can help get your cholesterol back in balance, especially after the cycle. You could always use red yeast rice, but it's essentially a statin, so it's not really treating the underlying cause, just reducing cholesterol.

Life Extension also has a GREAT article on reducing cholesterol and mentions both natural means and pharmaceutical means.