LG Kits: Bulking vs Cutting vs Trifecta vs Battle Hardener

Lift Lion

Awards
What is the difference between the LG kits?

Bulking and Cutting seem pretty straight forward, but what would happen if I increase calories (bulk) on the Cutting kit or decrease calories (cut) on the Cutting kit?

Is the Trifecta just a smaller/cheaper stack blending the Bulk and Cut? Is there any reason to take this instead of Bulk/Cut, other than cost? Fewer side effects?

Is the Battle Hardener designed just for US Military folks to avoid "discouraged" substances by the military? Is there any reason a non-military person would take this instead? Less risk of side effects or hormonal changes?

Is the Form XT sufficient PCT (to return to normal T levels from before the cycle) for all kits, or do I need additional PCT?

I have researched the individual chemicals, but I'm unclear on the combined effects and why they're being packaged and marketed this way.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ok................HERE WE GO!!!!

The PHs in the cutting kit aren't going to put size on you, so increasing or decreasing calories will help you on your cut, but it also depends on calories in and calories out

The Trifecta is more like a middle of the road bulk kit, I like to call it the starter kit. It is to help you put on lean, mass BUT not crazy bulk like the bulking kit would. So it'll put on some size but not as much as the bulking kit would (think 10 lbs vs 25 lbs in terms of gains)

The Battle Hardener kit was designed to give you the freaky, dry, vascular look while still maintaining some size. It is NOT a military based product and you will still get popped for PHs if you take it. It's just the name of the kit the marketing team came up with many years ago

The Form XT is a good PCT (especially if this is your first go round with PHs) but to be extra safe you need to look into a SERM as well. We here at Hi Tech like to recommend stacking Form XT with Iforces Testabolan to give you a good, natural test boosting and cycle therapy

SO to recap

Bulk kit - Put on size, and strength, a little more water retention and increased appetitie

Cutting Kit - WILL help you lean up and keep your size IF your diet and training is in check, it is NOT a fat burning PH kit

Trifecta - Lean mass gainer, you will still gain size, but not as dramatic as one would with the bulk kit. We like to use this as a starter kit so that you are able to get used to the PHs that we off

Battle Hardener - Will help you with that lean, dry, vascular look. Is a great kit if you're diet is in check and you're looking to get that vascular look

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am very interested in running the bulk kit with mesobolin. Literature on site makes it sound like the Ai is included in formula, but curious if it'll b fine or should add. Also says liver safe I believe-been researching a ton and don't have notes handy. Should a liver product be added or fine as is.

Final thing curious about. Whiles back I got some free clear muscle and biogro. Still have a cpl bottles each left and curious the stack ability. Or just put those bottles on back burner til cycle complete. U already answered my last question with the testabolan recommendation. Thanks ahead of time

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Am very interested in running the bulk kit with mesobolin. Literature on site makes it sound like the Ai is included in formula, but curious if it'll b fine or should add. Also says liver safe I believe-been researching a ton and don't have notes handy. Should a liver product be added or fine as is.

Final thing curious about. Whiles back I got some free clear muscle and biogro. Still have a cpl bottles each left and curious the stack ability. Or just put those bottles on back burner til cycle complete. U already answered my last question with the testabolan recommendation. Thanks ahead of time
It comes with FormXT, it's your choice of if you want to use that as an AI on cycle or part of PCT, I think the recommended use is as part of your PCT. I would just put your clear muscle and on the back burner. It's a good product, but if you're running hormones just save it. I don't think you'll need an AI on this cycle, but you should keep one on hand just in case (always recommended). However, I wouldn't just start using it "because", wait till you have a symptom that requires it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. That's kinda what I was thinking about waiting on the clear and bio til post cycle. Yea. It says to use form xt as pct. I'll grab something extra in case needed too. Great advice. Oh currently on a very low dose trt through Doctor. Was thinking the extra t coming in every two weeks will only maximize effectiveness of ph kit. Is that sound logic

Northwestern1

Awards
First Timer

Looking for advice on which kit I should run. I am 27, 5'7 and 195 pounds with around 24% body fat. Diet and exercise are fairly in check. Ive dropped from 215 since June but I have hit a wall. I would love to gain muscle and strength but my main concern is leaning up. I will be leaving for a military school for 6 weeks and will not have a vehicle so I plan on spending all my free time running to the weight room and back. Also, I expect my body fat will be close to 20 before I leave. Want to come back looking my best. Thoughts?