Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@RegisterJr Gym looks, and you have room to grow!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where’d you get the leg press?
I have a reverse hyper on back order from Titan.
View attachment 205429

I ordered it from a local fitness place through Body Craft. I have only had it a week, but I love it. Wife loves it also.

@RegisterJr Gym looks, and you have room to grow!
Thanks, and yes sir I do!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's see some more !

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_4590.JPG

IMG_4591.JPG

IMG_4592.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

I have 3-4 new toys since my last post and some more weight. It's never enough.

And better lighting.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Potbelly & @RegisterJr You both got some nice looking spaces and equipment!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll have to get a pic up of mine soon.. when COVID first hit and everything shut down I had to resort to my dumbbells and bench but I went with powertec equipment and I’m telling you guys, for the price.. they really can’t be beat their workbench allows for all kinds of unilateral adjustments of the arms and the seating so it’s not only a plate loaded chest machine but can hit shoulders, arms, and rows for back, all for 800 bucks. And there leg press I got real lucky was only 999 when the pandemic first hit but is now up to 1499.. still a great price for what you get.. Powertec is like the perfect combo of being more compact then commercial gym equipment.. but still extremely heavy duty at the same time..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll have to get a pic up of mine soon.. when COVID first hit and everything shut down I had to resort to my dumbbells and bench but I went with powertec equipment and I’m telling you guys, for the price.. they really can’t be beat their workbench allows for all kinds of unilateral adjustments of the arms and the seating so it’s not only a plate loaded chest machine but can hit shoulders, arms, and rows for back, all for 800 bucks. And there leg press I got real lucky was only 999 when the pandemic first hit but is now up to 1499.. still a great price for what you get.. Powertec is like the perfect combo of being more compact then commercial gym equipment.. but still extremely heavy duty at the same time..
I have a PowerTech squat station that I have had for probably 20 years, still works great !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@wfreiling Very nice!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The last post on this thread is from almost a year ago, I'm sure we have a few new members that could share a picture of their Home Gyms !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The last post on this thread is from almost a year ago, I'm sure we have a few new members that could share a picture of their Home Gyms !
Scrolling back up through this thread I realize how jealous I am of wfreiling gym! :(

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll post mine soon but it’s more of a starter setup - a rack and max trainer. For you home gym guys what gets you motivated and pumped? I quit my gym but notice a big pump up factor is leaving the house and lifting in another environment

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll post mine soon but it’s more of a starter setup - a rack and max trainer. For you home gym guys what gets you motivated and pumped? I quit my gym but notice a big pump up factor is leaving the house and lifting in another environment
I honestly don't even need motivation. My workouts are that part of the day that I wait for in anticipation, usually I'm bummed when they end... they've been steadily getting longer and longer as I add more sets to them, probably subconsciously just to extend them.

I'm certain that I'm addicted to endorphins now. My rest days (Thursdays and Sundays) are rough, esp when I don't have something active on the schedule (like soccer or hockey).

Motivation hasn't been a factor for me since I rebuilt my garage gym though, it's always been about dedication. I'm dedicated to getting the work done, how I feel before or during the workout is of no consequence; the work gets done!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I honestly don't even need motivation. My workouts are that part of the day that I wait for in anticipation, usually I'm bummed when they end... they've been steadily getting longer and longer as I add more sets to them, probably subconsciously just to extend them.

I'm certain that I'm addicted to endorphins now. My rest days (Thursdays and Sundays) are rough, esp when I don't have something active on the schedule (like soccer or hockey).

Motivation hasn't been a factor for me since I rebuilt my garage gym though, it's always been about dedication. I'm dedicated to getting the work done, how I feel before or during the workout is of no consequence; the work gets done!

I know what you mean, I got to bed at night looking forward to getting up at 3am to lift. Most people don't "Get It" and think I'm crazy !!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ same as these two.

One of the most disappointing things about rest days are the decreased carbs and calories. I guess you can say that’s a motivating factor.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finished my workout today and was sad when it was over. I know I put in the work and I know it was a good workout and I'm already doing plenty of volume, but I just always seem to want more. Now I can't seem to get enough food in me, just want more calories every 30 minutes. I'm just pacing myself though and listening ti my body. It wants to rest, recover and build. Tomorrow is a rest day (sad!) but on Monday I'm gonna be ready to rock and roll once more!

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Having rather large (7000 square feet) addition put on my house right now.....This is where the gym is going to be (Basement)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Having rather large (7000 square feet) addition put on my house right now.....This is where the gym is going to be (Basement)
View attachment 221904
My whole house including the gym is only about 2000 square foot. You are building a mansion !!!

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always trained at the gym and competitively long ago. At that time the few instances when I had to train alone I hated it. I’ve now been training in my basement for the last two years. I love it now, no waiting on what I need. I have everything I need and can just flow through my workouts. Motivation was never my issue and I was only motivated by others when I trained competitively. Going to a commeria gym right now just doesn’t interest me. The only time I would be inclined to go would be on a heavy max out single double or triple day which is not often for me. It can be a little tough to get juiced up in my basement, other than that I prefer to train at home.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My home gym consists of dumbbells up to 75, squat rack, flat bench and adjustable bench, bands kettlebells to 100, 2 barbells, TrX, hyper machine, landline, deadlift boxes, and a bunch of other odds and ends

Looking to get a lat. pulldown, and maybe a leg ext leg curl bench along with a cambered bar. Other than that not sure what else I would really use or could fit down there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My home gym consists of dumbbells up to 75, squat rack, flat bench and adjustable bench, bands kettlebells to 100, 2 barbells, TrX, hyper machine, landline, deadlift boxes, and a bunch of other odds and ends

Looking to get a lat. pulldown, and maybe a leg ext leg curl bench along with a cambered bar. Other than that not sure what else I would really use or could fit down there.
@Foxx13 How about a picture of your oasis ?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My whole house including the gym is only about 2000 square foot. You are building a mansion !!!
Its gonna be sick dude….. When it’s done it my house will be over 11k feet.

My wife designed the whole thing. She even made sure to include secret rooms and secret passage ways at my request.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its gonna be sick dude….. When it’s done it my house will be over 11k feet.

My wife designed the whole thing. She even made sure to include secret rooms and secret passage ways at my request.
Sounds really cool !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a great deal on a new in box Sole 63 Treadmill on Facebook Market Place, Dick's currently has them on sale for $995.00, bout this for $450.00

Treadmill 1.jpg
Treadmill 2.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice steal! Marketplace has a lot of good deals for fitness equipment and in general.

I used Craig's List to build most of my gym over the years, but Facebook Market Place is a much better program these days !!