Unanswered Large test drop after blast

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I was on a blast of 600mg of test e that had me over 3000ngdl total test and 1152 free test according to my bloods. I dropped Test dose to TRT levels around 150mg a week. And got blood work which now reflects 756ngdl and 729 free. The second set of bloods was actually taken on the exact day of my very first dropped dose pin. Does the test level usually drop that quickly? 4 days total from last pin at 300mg to first pin at 75mg

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were at 3000 and then took a blood test 4 days later you would be around 1500 not 750. I think you are right to think something is up

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It does matter what your estradiol levels look like, too.

It had to go somewhere.

Hormones don’t just disappear. They metabolize.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
It does matter what your estradiol levels look like, too.

It had to go somewhere.

Hormones don’t just disappear. They metabolize.
The estro clocked in at 36 which is my ideal I think

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not everyone is going to be the same and you might metabolize fast. I don't think twice a week cuts it for enanthate, not for you at least. Not if you want stable blood levels, and especially not if you want to minimize total androgen use and still have upper reference T levels. Trt guys are able to get down under 10mgs a day by doing every day shots.. I would try cruising at 20mg a day.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your total is 1/4 your blast levels yet your free is 70%? This is interesting.

We know that enanthate's half life drops to 4.5 days after stable concentration has been reached. But is that only in supraphysiological range or does it apply to physiologic testosterone range too?
If it also applies then it would be pure madness to pin test e once per week for trt.

@suavmcgauv i thought about even going eod for enanthate but i am kinda hesitant about poking too many holes in my vial, especially now on a cruise when one vial is going to last me a long time.