KRONOS VS. ADRENOLONE 2.0

tullius

Awards
Hey Apex team. I recently ordered kronos but I am using up my old bottle of adrenolone 2.0. The chemical nomenclature of the active is similar but slightly different, and the dosing per ml is higher in the latter. If I am at 2ml a day of adrenolone, what dose should I shoot for with kronos? is the MG/ML lower but the carrier more effective in kronos? or is the active more lipophillic? just wondering so I dont over or underdose

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you are at 2 ml of the 2.0 stuff, i would start at 2 ml of Kronos, gage the effects and adjust from there. Its literally impossible to say how ours will effect u compared to the other.. everyone is different so what feels one way to you might be way off for the next guy.

tullius

Awards
What's the nomenclature on the Adrenolone? I think you may be overestimating my memory.
I will check it out when I get home as I dont have the bottle with me but there was an extra "-ene-" in the adrenolone if memory serves. Will follow up later

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Off topic but can a female take Kronos?
yes however there is a certain amount of andronicity with it which can be of concern with women. all in all though, its main course of action is cortisol modulation, which would be great for women looking to loose some weight. expect the side effects to be very similar to DHEA in women. Keep dosages lower and I see it being a useful tool to women who don't mind pushing the limits

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will check it out when I get home as I dont have the bottle with me but there was an extra "-ene-" in the adrenolone if memory serves. Will follow up later
Ok, I found the old label file. Adrenolone 2.0 is the same as Kronos, just a higher concentration.