Kraken Pump + ?

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I workout in the evening so I need a pre workout without a stim, so I went with Kraken Pump which has Vaso6 in it.

Picked it up at iHerb - https://au.iherb.com/pr/Sparta-Nutrition-Kraken-Pump-Non-Stimulant-Pre-Workout-Rainbow-Candy-4-94-oz-140-g/85430?gcl****Cj0KCQiAvKzhBRC1ARIsANEXdgztjHnz9CbfdXfcd1G5JTl2XMvoz4c5fjDVk2kTcaQNunhdQNTqjJEaAtDmEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Seems fine I guess.

However I noticed it doesn't have things like L-Citrulline in it or Beta Alanine, etc.

I was googling and found this different Kraken Pump - https://massivejoes.com/shop/sparta-nutrition-kraken-pump

Did I buy the right/wrong Kraken Pump? Or do I need both? Are there 2 versions or is it like an old version and a new version?

Assuming I just keep using the one I purchased (spent the cash now, may as well use it), what other non-stim pre work out ingredients should I add?
Should I just buy these ingredients by themselves, or is there a mix I should consider?

Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buy citruline and beta alanine by themselves. Add it. Cheapest method is the bulk method.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks mate. Anything else worth adding while I'm putting an order in?
Ashwagandha extract, the studied brand. Mucuna pruriens. You will have a great workout, and feel good afterward.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Ashwagandha extract, the studied brand. Mucuna pruriens. You will have a great workout, and feel good afterward.
I've been taking Ashwagandha. I read somewhere on reddit that you should take breaks with this and not have it ongoing always? Any thoughts?

What about Betaine?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been taking Ashwagandha. I read somewhere on reddit that you should take breaks with this and not have it ongoing always? Any thoughts?

What about Betaine?
You taking KSM66? That is the studied extract. I have read you do not have to cycle. Some recommend cycling due to the fact that there is not long term use research. Mucuna is definitely recommended to cycle as it will cause dopamine increases. Some recommending you take green tea extract with Mucuna. GPLC is a good nitric oxide booster. Little expensive. Betain is in a lot of pump supplements. Wont hurt to add. I didnt look at Krakens profile.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Citrulline Malate and Focus XT Stim free would make for a great focus/pump combo when combined with kraken pump

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
I'll pickup the SNS Citrulline Malate.

Looks like Ghost Size will cover the other bases?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS Citrulline Malate and Focus XT Stim free would make for a great focus/pump combo when combined with kraken pump
Agreed with this. Citrulline Malate gives me a great pump. I've also used noxygen by purus labs as a nitrate product for good pump.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op, I would just add citrulline. If your adding betaine you would ideally take this everyday not just w/o days.

IMO I would add agmatine and citrulline to your kraken pump and call it good (maybe 10-20g cho as well). SNS has single the ingredients I mentioned that you could add if you haven’t ordered already

I have yet to try the stim free. The OG Focus XT was my daily driver for a while.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would add the beetroot, citrulline, and carnitine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bulk Sns citrulline or agmatine xt for pumps and focus xt (for the focus benefits - caf free)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which type of carnitine?
Both Acetyl L Carnitine and L Carnitine preferably. They do work a bit differently from each other, incidentally. Crazy crazy pumps if you’re taking that with vaso 6 and beetroot. Beetroot (beta vulgaris) is full of nitrates.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those are two different versions. Looks like the one you bought is an international version I’d guess. The one on massive joes is the one I’m familiar with here in the US

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one on massive joes is the older version and the pump + with the vaso6 is the new one. I still have a tub of the old one and do enjoy it a good bit! Haven't tried the new one yet but the profile looks solid enough.