King stack medfitrx

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isn't a question but I just finished a test cyp dbol cycle and my gains weren't **** compared to my king stack/test prop. I found out after my cycle that I didn't even need the test because King has trestolone in it, which is the only ds that works as a test base. The **** is terrible for your liver, I had a cycle support with TUDCA in it. Did a full pct with nolva and hcg. I am telling you, this **** dwarfs dbol, superdrol, tren, anything. The only comparable is anadrol.
Just my three cents

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It ain't **** compared to superdrol, but the reason it's stronger then most the things you listed is because King is like 6 different things. It's like saying this stuff I took that contains test tren and anadrol is way stronger then... And name a bunch of single compounds. Most of the medfits stacks are equal to running dbol, anadrol and winny all at the same time. And the medfits stacks are probably more toxic. Most of these banned prohormones are just as strong as the well known steroids they just slip through the cracks and are more toxic

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a potent stack. I personally wouldn’t run all those compounds at once but it would for sure put on size.