Unanswered Kigelia africana

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Kigelia africana? Just read a quick article today and looks like a fun supplement to test. Promises of nootropic like effects, light stimulation, and increased libido. Although there looks to be no human data. Found some on amazon but not sure if I can trust them. Does anyone know a a good brand to give this a try?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn’t that just DMHA?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is one of the herbs that’s supposed to contain DMHA. Bruce Kneller claims to have discovered it, and it was what he used in some Pre-Workouts he formulated. It was also one of the ingredients in the third generation of bpi 1MR, and possibly the second gen.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I preferred the acacia rigidula/Senegalia berlandieri mix of methyl phenylethylamines and methyl/isopropyl synephrines/norsynephrines, or the dendrobium N,a-DEPEA, or even Eria jarensis.

Obviously none of that stuff is ever really legitimate extract, and is always actual chemicals. Not as strong as the dmaa or DMHA, but I hate that stuff and I’m not actually a fan of synephrines. Too much stress on the heart.

I love phenylethylamines. BMPEA; N,bDMPEA, etc. and of course alpha methyl phenylethylamine (amphetamine)

They get you ridiculously high, and focused, and stimulated.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried Kigelia africana? Just read a quick article today and looks like a fun supplement to test. Promises of nootropic like effects, light stimulation, and increased libido. Although there looks to be no human data. Found some on amazon but not sure if I can trust them. Does anyone know a a good brand to give this a try?
The most notable products that specifically list Kigelia Africana on the label are Hydrapharm Hydrazine and Imperial Excelsior. Both of them have a different feel than your typical DMHA PWO, for whatever reason, and are quite popular. I would suggest either of those products if you are also open to the other ingredients.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The most notable products that specifically list Kigelia Africana on the label are Hydrapharm Hydrazine and Imperial Excelsior. Both of them have a different feel than your typical DMHA PWO, for whatever reason, and are quite popular. I would suggest either of those products if you are also open to the other ingredients.
Hydrazine has other drugs in it for sure. Literally every plant extract in it is used to “hide” a stimulant if found in any other formula.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uk version of Sparta’s kraken had kigelia africana on the label instead
Of 2-amino/dmha

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uk version of Sparta’s kraken had kigelia africana on the label instead
Of 2-amino/dmha
I'm surprised Sparta was able to slip this ingredient in the U.K. formula cause it's
DMHA just under the herb name and I have it in two of Giant Sports previous pre's.
REPP Sports also uses it in their PW.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear that hydrazine is spiked. Its unlike anything else ive ever had... Not that it is super stim potent but has an overall euphoric effect that's coming from somewhere and isnt found in other products.... I got a email saying its being discontinued

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hydrazine has other drugs in it for sure. Literally every plant extract in it is used to “hide” a stimulant if found in any other formula.
I swear that hydrazine is spiked. Its unlike anything else ive ever had... Not that it is super stim potent but has an overall euphoric effect that's coming from somewhere and isnt found in other products.... I got a email saying its being discontinued
It’s certainly possible. It just kind of throws me off because it is so mild. It certainly has some good qualities though and I am sad to see it go. If it wasn’t so grossly overpriced, I probably would have gone through more of it..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m just guessing it’s N,a-DEPEA, and BMPEA with two different DMHA.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who emailed you?

I always thought it was spiked tbh. I have took loads of DMHA products in the past and Hydrazine always felt different. Defo a very mild drug sort of feeling. Not like Craze though. As much as i enjoyed Craze the negatives on that stuff were horrendous. I mind sitting one evening after it and my heart was hammering for hours so i tested it and it was at 120bpm sitting watching the T.V..... I never took it again after then and within a couple weeks later they had released about it being spiked and it was off the shelves.

Was the email a legit source? Ie like Predator Nutrition etc?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s certainly possible. It just kind of throws me off because it is so mild. It certainly has some good qualities though and I am sad to see it go. If it wasn’t so grossly overpriced, I probably would have gone through more of it..
Yeh the price is a Killer.. When you look at the '' Ingredient '' panel you think why so expensive? That's another reason why i think they have an extra in their.

Do you use 2 caps? I use to but i would crash bad on 2.. Felt seriously depressed when it wore off and become quite unsociable. I then just started using 1 and i never got any issues so a tub did last me a while. Even at that cost....

Wonder why their discontinuing? Like i wonder what the reason is that they are gonna give out as to why it won't be available anymore?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m just guessing it’s N,a-DEPEA, and BMPEA with two different DMHA.
Isn't that the amphetamine like compound they found in Craze?

Do you think company's now would risk adding this to any products?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn't that the amphetamine like compound they found in Craze?

Do you think company's now would risk adding this to any products?
Yes, and yes.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So pred takes over the UK/EU OL UK brand and it’s bunk stuff

But they discontinue another product that’s potentially spiked...

Good going pred

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, and yes.
Wouldn't surprise me tbh.. I think if their discontinuing a '' best'' selling product then their is something else going on.....

I thought that pre wasn't right from the start tbh.. Just the feeling you get off of those ingredients they listed that i have had in other products. Completely different feeling.

Anytime i took Hydrazine after a few days i would get serious depression ' anxiety and insane night sweats. Would wake up drenched. I stopped taking it for those reasons

I had a look online but couldn't see any notice of it being discontinued. Anyone got any of the emails?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't surprise me tbh.. I think if their discontinuing a '' best'' selling product then their is something else going on.....

I thought that pre wasn't right from the start tbh.. Just the feeling you get off of those ingredients they listed that i have had in other products. Completely different feeling.

Anytime i took Hydrazine after a few days i would get serious depression ' anxiety and insane night sweats. Would wake up drenched. I stopped taking it for those reasons

I had a look online but couldn't see any notice of it being discontinued. Anyone got any of the emails?
Yes, I got some emails a few times in recent months from the online store I used to buy it from that is based here in the US. It states that they are no longer going to be carrying the item, and they are currently sold out.

I don’t see any indication that it’s being discontinued altogether though, but possibly @Godstrength was referring to different emails?

To answer your former question, I still have not tried 2 Hydrazine at once. I can imagine it would be far more impressive but even more cost prohibitive at that dose!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who emailed you?

I always thought it was spiked tbh. I have took loads of DMHA products in the past and Hydrazine always felt different. Defo a very mild drug sort of feeling. Not like Craze though. As much as i enjoyed Craze the negatives on that stuff were horrendous. I mind sitting one evening after it and my heart was hammering for hours so i tested it and it was at 120bpm sitting watching the T.V..... I never took it again after then and within a couple weeks later they had released about it being spiked and it was off the shelves.

Was the email a legit source? Ie like Predator Nutrition etc?
Here's the email
Screenshot_2019-06-07-23-41-16.jpeg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I got some emails a few times in recent months from the online store I used to buy it from that is based here in the US. It states that they are no longer going to be carrying the item, and they are currently sold out.

I don’t see any indication that it’s being discontinued altogether though, but possibly @Godstrength was referring to different emails?

To answer your former question, I still have not tried 2 Hydrazine at once. I can imagine it would be far more impressive but even more cost prohibitive at that dose!
I would take a whole cap and then empty like 1/3-1/2 of another that's the sweet spot imo. 2 caps is toooo much and the euphoria goes out and irritability creeps in.

Ive just been on am adderall kick lately tho haha grad school is a nice justification ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would take a whole cap and then empty like 1/3-1/2 of another that's the sweet spot imo. 2 caps is toooo much and the euphoria goes out and irritability creeps in.

Ive just been on am adderall kick lately tho haha grad school is a nice justification ;)
Yup, that’s the same email! Obviously I expected we got the same one. 🤣

Well 2 doesn’t sound like all that much fun, I only have maybe 15 left too. I Gotta use them wisely!

I always liked combining 1 pill with something cheap and that added more of a kick. Something like Lipodrene Elite for example..

I believe grad school is why they initially made adderall. It didn’t make its way into the hands of toddlers and depressed soccer moms until at least a couple weeks later:)

Glad to see you back again! Good luck on the new potential opp too as I am rooting for you! In fact, I’m going to go show it right now!

Last edited:
bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeh this is my sweet spot also. I have trained on 2 caps and the workout itself was unreal. Once it started to wear off though i felt like what the old J4cked use to be like. Zero Motivation and depressed. Classic DMAA comedown.

What's Adderal feel like? Anything similar to Hydrazine? If it's stronger then i probably wouldn't sit at peace I am twitchy as hell on Hydrazine. It's basically a fat burner to me as i don't stop lol its to hard to get Adderal in the UK anyway.

Looking at that email... I don't think Predator Nutrition will stop selling it in the UK. They sell anything... Legal or illegal lol

It is an awesome pre workout but if it is spiked then i would rather not take it. No point in causing any damage to just have a good workout.......

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, that’s the same email! Obviously I expected we got the same one. 🤣

Well 2 doesn’t sound like all that much fun, I only have maybe 15 left too. I Gotta use them wisely!

I always liked combining 1 pill with something cheap and that added more of a kick. Something like Lipodrene Elite for example..

I believe grad school is why they initially made adderall. It didn’t make its way into the hands of toddlers and depressed soccer moms until at least a couple weeks later:)

Glad to see you back again! Good luck on the new potential opp too as I am rooting for you! In fact, I’m going to go show it right now!
Yeah your kid isnt doing good in school? Lets give em meth lol
Adderall is amphetamine hcl. Sounds like a good strategy what could go wrong.

Yeh this is my sweet spot also. I have trained on 2 caps and the workout itself was unreal. Once it started to wear off though i felt like what the old J4cked use to be like. Zero Motivation and depressed. Classic DMAA comedown.

What's Adderal feel like? Anything similar to Hydrazine? If it's stronger then i probably wouldn't sit at peace I am twitchy as hell on Hydrazine. It's basically a fat burner to me as i don't stop lol its to hard to get Adderal in the UK anyway.

Looking at that email... I don't think Predator Nutrition will stop selling it in the UK. They sell anything... Legal or illegal lol

It is an awesome pre workout but if it is spiked then i would rather not take it. No point in causing any damage to just have a good workout.......
Adderall is amphetamine basically. If you really have add (and I do) it just kinda takes your brain, allows it to focus and gives your body the power to output what's in your brain. There are some side effects but it works incredibly well for me especially in this season working towards my masters.
These guys are seriously trying to sell White Lightening for $260 a bottle LOL. They have other pills ranging from $125-$260 lol....should be selling my pre's for $100.
Yeah I saw that. Crazy, someone must actually buy that shyt haha

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Local shop getting rid of an old bottle of Giant Sports Dexamine. Contains 125mg of kigelia africana. Going to try a cap tomorrow and see what it does. Was $10 for the 60 cap bottle lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Local shop getting rid of an old bottle of Giant Sports Dexamine. Contains 125mg of kigelia africana. Going to try a cap tomorrow and see what it does. Was $10 for the 60 cap bottle lol
So I just happened to search what I got and it looks like Giant Sports changed the formula for Dexamine a few times. Not sure why. But the version I have has 200mg caffeine and 125mg kigelia africana per capsule.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just happened to search what I got and it looks like Giant Sports changed the formula for Dexamine a few times. Not sure why. But the version I have has 200mg caffeine and 125mg kigelia africana per capsule.
I tried their powder with same formula. Good energy if you just want to try DMHA without too many other ingredients along the way

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4