Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - ISO Whey - Maple Syrup French Toast

This is one of my favorite flavors so far, it taste just like the name and it is so good!! Zero Fat, Zero Added Sugar, 25 grams of Protein and a boat load of taste !!! This is a winner !!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto Genics - ISO Whey - Maple Syrup French Toast

This is one of my favorite flavors so far, it taste just like the name and it is so good!! Zero Fat, Zero Added Sugar, 25 grams of Protein and a boat load of taste !!! This is a winner !!
Yeah that's one of my favorites. I mix it with a scoop of peanut butter cookie Iso-Whey and it reminds me of my childhood when my dad taught me to put peanut butter on Eggo waffles then add syrup on top. Love that combo!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need to take the time myself to do a flavor breakdown of my thoughts on all of the different protein flavors, but I really like all of them. Even the ones that I may not would normally be a fan of the flavor itself, I think they are flavored great and true to taste on what they're supposed to be.

I don't talk about my personal life much on here, but my daughter has high functioning autism and is very very taste sensitive, and this is the brand of protein that she drinks - and she doesn't train intensely at all, she drinks it just for basic protein needs and sometimes she'll drink a shake just bc she likes the taste so much.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to take the time myself to do a flavor breakdown of my thoughts on all of the different protein flavors, but I really like all of them. Even the ones that I may not would normally be a fan of the flavor itself, I think they are flavored great and true to taste on what they're supposed to be.

I don't talk about my personal life much on here, but my daughter has high functioning autism and is very very taste sensitive, and this is the brand of protein that she drinks - and she doesn't train intensely at all, she drinks it just for basic protein needs and sometimes she'll drink a shake just bc she likes the taste so much.
appreciate the kind words. Hope your daughter is doing well!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - ISO Plant - Peanut Butter Cookie

I once again mixed this with some Oat Milk and poured it over my Raisin Brand. It is a great way to add 23 grams of protein to your cereal !! It taste pretty good too!

KETO ISO PBC.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - KETO LYTES HP - Sweet Tart

Another great flavor! I realized today that when I drink this during my workouts I don't get the really bad muscle cramps I sometimes get, just another plus!!

KETO Lyte Sweet Tart.jpg

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KETO GENICS - KETO LYTES HP - Sweet Tart

Another great flavor! I realized today that when I drink this during my workouts I don't get the really bad muscle cramps I sometimes get, just another plus!!

View attachment 223733
Yeah man. My secret pre workout, insane pump and vascularity product!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - ISO WHEY - Strawberry Shortcake

I mixed this packet up with a little water the night before and ate it the next day as pudding in the afternoon. The flavor was very good 25 grams of protein and 110 calories.

Keto ISO SSC.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - ZERO CARD PROTEIN - Cinnamon Roll

I tried something a little different today, I mixed my packet of Zero Carb Protein with 3/4 cup of Non Fat Yogurt. It mixed up very nice, very thick and it almost tasted like Cinnamon Roll Icing, it was just a bit tart, but I will blame that on the yogurt.

Keto Zero Card C R.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Zero Carb Protein - Blueberry Donut

When I started these reviews I did not realize how many flavors that Keto Genics had! That being said I have found that my favorite way to consume the proteins is as a pudding made with Non Fat Yogurt and the Blueberry Donut is extremely good!

Keto Zero BBD.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - ISO Whey - Cinnamon Cereal Milk

This was my favorite shake so far, I mix it with warm water and I think that helped it mix better, I added ice and really enjoyed it. I thought I was drinking the milk from a bowl of cereal. 25 grams of protein and only 110 calories. It does not get any better than this !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - ZERO CARD PROTEIN - Pumpkin Spice

Another very tasty 100 calorie choice, if I really want to be critical it is a bit tart, but some sweetener will fix that right up !!

Keto Zero Pumpkin.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - ZERO CARD PROTEIN - Iced Oatmeal

Great Flavor, I did put a very small amount of honey in it to sweeten it a little. 22 grams of yummy protein !!

Keto Zero Oatmeal.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a huge seller. That cake batter smell and slight batter taste I think is what does it for everyone. It's one of my favorites for sure.
Pretty darn good for sure !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@DieselNY any Black Friday sales planned?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP - Green Appletini

This is just another great tasting, refreshing drink !!

Keto Lytes Green Apple.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Zero Carb Protein - Strawberry Milk

100 calories and 22 Grams of Protein, I mixed this with about 8oz of Oat Milk, it was Oh So Good!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - ZERO CARB PROTEIN - Chocolate Milkshake

I mixed this with 8oz cold water and a touch of honey for a very delicious post workout shake.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Zero Sugar - Hazelnut Ice Cream

Delicious Nuf Said !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - ZERO CARB PROTEIN - Blackberry Milkshake

This truly has a wild berry taste, I did add a touch of honey to it to sweeten it up a bit, but it is very tasty !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KETO GENICS - ZERO CARB PROTEIN - Blackberry Milkshake

This truly has a wild berry taste, I did add a touch of honey to it to sweeten it up a bit, but it is very tasty !!
I love this flavor myself. I know he's said that it wasn't one of the more popular ones and was surprised that its one of my favorites but I absolutely love it. As someone that has to drink a lot of protein (as opposed to eat most of it bc of food allergies), I love that it isn't overpoweringly sweet, and like you said, someone can always add honey or their sweetener or choice to it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love this flavor myself. I know he's said that it wasn't one of the more popular ones and was surprised that its one of my favorites but I absolutely love it. As someone that has to drink a lot of protein (as opposed to eat most of it bc of food allergies), I love that it isn't overpoweringly sweet, and like you said, someone can always add honey or their sweetener or choice to it.
I think this would be a great flavor for the ISO Whey.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - ISO Plant - Iced Expresso

I saved the Iced Expresso for my last Protein Sampling because I thought I would like it the least, I love Coffee, but not cold coffee, well I was wrong, this was a very nice smooth flavor !!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto Genics - ISO Plant - Iced Expresso

I saved the Iced Expresso for my last Protein Sampling because I thought I would like it the least, I love Coffee, but not cold coffee, well I was wrong, this was a very nice smooth flavor !!
That flavor is a huge fan favorite and non vegans love it as well. I love mixing it with a scoop of peanut butter cookie Iso-Whey!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not been eating much today so I was looking for a Low Calorie, High Protein snack, I remembered I had a jug of Keto Genics - ISO Whey - Pumpkin Spice Glazed Donut that I had not opened yet, so I did. One Scoop of the Pumpkin Spice about 4oz of cold water another 4oz of Oat Milk and a few ice cubes later I had an extremely good low calorie snack. I even had my wife taste it (she normally does not like my shakes) she said "That's Pretty Darn Good" I believe I will be taking one of these shakes to work tomorrow!!

Keto Genics.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP - Raspberry Banana

This is a very interesting flavor, that I really like, it makes a great refreshing during workout drink

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the last packet I have to review

KETO GENICS - KETO LYTES HP - Strawberry Burst

Another great refreshing flavor, I enjoy drinking these Electrolyte Support drinks during my workout. When working out fasted they do a very good job at keeping hunger away and the muscle well hydrated.