Just spent $130.00...

T-Bar

Awards
I got some T-1, some Nolva, some liver tabs and some zinc. Should work better than the cell-tech and Animal Stak I tried in my less informed, previous supplement venture:)

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just spent around that much too. I fell in love with those Protein Blast drinks and bought two cases from DPS.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
I plan on spending that much on supplements for my birthday or near the summer time. How did the animal stak go? What results, if any?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
animal "stak" is out, get liver tabs and a multi Conceptions

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
I don't want to try this, i would like his experience on this. This is not because i want to buy it.
So how did it go bro?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Christ, what ever happened to spending money or real food? Why is everyone so supplement happy?

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Food is taken care of. Right now we're talkin about the amount of money T-bar spent on supplements.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to try this, i would like his experience on this. This is not because i want to buy it.
So how did it go bro?
if you don't want to try it, why do you care about his experience with it? he himself states he used animal stak in a less informed stage in his bodybuilding career, and has since moved on... so who gives a ****, that's not even what this thread is about, he's talking about the 130 he spent on t1, nolva, tabs, and zinc...

Food is taken care of.
got your cases of Ensure handy, and you're all ready to go eh?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

You should see my grocery bill :rolleyes:
No doubt. I spend about $120 a week on food. Then if I have any money left over, I'll buy some creatine or a multi vitamin or something.

Food is taken care of. Right now we're talkin about the amount of money T-bar spent on supplements.
Right now we're talking about how ineffective supplements are as opposed to whole foods.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
if you don't want to try it, why do you care about his experience with it? he himself states he used animal stak in a less informed stage in his bodybuilding career, and has since moved on... so who gives a ****, that's not even what this thread is about, he's talking about the 130 he spent on t1, nolva, tabs, and zinc...
I would like his experience on what HE posted about. I dont see this thread being anything related to food and you dont flame YJ? Hmm..

got your cases of Ensure handy, and you're all ready to go eh?
You got that right :-D

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
But like Biggin said, "he's talking about the 130 he spent on t1, nolva, tabs, and zinc..."

If my question isn't welcome then why should yours? Mine is as good as yours, because i would like to know the results he had with his "animal stak" and you want to know why everyone is wasting so much money on food makes no difference
Stop flaming.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I would like his experience on what HE posted about. I dont see this thread being anything related to food and you dont flame YJ? Hmm..
Who's flaming? Regardless, dont worry about it kid, its obvious you're not welcome here. So go get your buckets of high sugar ensure and hit the playground.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Conceptions is no longer with us

Conceptions is no longer with us. I tried to guide him a little and gave him several chances. He made his choice and therefore I made mine.

T-Bar

Awards
LOL. Well, in case anyone else was wondering, Animal Stak is trash. I thought it worked for a little while till' my body got used to the ephedra. Then I realised that the ephedra was giving me energy in the gym not a sudden increase in testosterone:rolleyes:

YJ I'm in total agreement with you about the food vs supplements thing. I believe that the gains people make with most (not all) supplements can be attributed to 2 factors:

1. Placebo

2. When you've just spent a ton of money on supplements you tend to eat better and work-out more consistently so that you don't waste the money you spent on the supplements. It's a bizarre concept, but I've experienced it. Like the first time I took creatine, I was obsessive about drinking tons of water- I should have been drinking a ton of water anyway...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well im buying syntrax's new product nectar..supposed to be awesome..zero carbs,zero fat..pure whey isolate..in fruit juice flavors evryone that tried the sour apple said it tasted great..so im gonna give it a try if anyone is interested

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I about to buy a tub now. Mucsleshoppe.com has it for $23.00, so...

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im buying syntrax's new product nectar..supposed to be awesome..zero carbs,zero fat..pure whey isolate..in fruit juice flavors evryone that tried the sour apple said it tasted great..so im gonna give it a try if anyone is interested
yeah, i'm interested. how many servings in a container, how much protein per serving, how do you eat it? just pour the packet in your mouth and eat it like candy or what?

let us know, i'm always looking for easier ways to eat since i'm lazy and hate to fix stuff

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well i believe its 32 servings at 23 grams of protein perserving..lol have no idea how u eat it..this should be interesting

buff69

Awards

I love that stuff. Ive only tried the sour apple so far and its damn good.