Just a quickie Poseidon review after 3 days

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Well I've only been taking Poseidon for 3 days so I can't comment on the cumulative effects. What I can say is that within 10 minutes of taking it (I usually take it about 9:00am with my first big mug of water, usually an hour or so after my morning shake/oats/multi) I feel hydrated and sort of woken up. It's hard to explain but it feels like my eyes aren't as dry and the fog is sort of lifted from my head. Note that I'm not a morning person at all either.

I'm sure there are added benefits over time but in my opinion it's effects can be felt immediately.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've only been taking Poseidon for 3 days so I can't comment on the cumulative effects. What I can say is that within 10 minutes of taking it (I usually take it about 9:00am with my first big mug of water, usually an hour or so after my morning shake/oats/multi) I feel hydrated and sort of woken up. It's hard to explain but it feels like my eyes aren't as dry and the fog is sort of lifted from my head. Note that I'm not a morning person at all either.

I'm sure there are added benefits over time but in my opinion it's effects can be felt immediately.
Thanks for trying the product and for the review Ninja, and yes the effects are cumulative and become more apparent over time. Glad to hear your liking it, keep us updated.:thumbsup:

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
I was thinking of picking up some poseidon soon and was only going to dose it at 2-3 scoops to drink just before and during workouts. Not being a morning person either I'll try dosing it upon waking to see if it can pick me up a bit during my sluggish mornings. Thanks for the tip.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of picking up some poseidon soon and was only going to dose it at 2-3 scoops to drink just before and during workouts. Not being a morning person either I'll try dosing it upon waking to see if it can pick me up a bit during my sluggish mornings. Thanks for the tip.
I have actually just been taking 1 scoop in the morning as I mentioned above. I'm doing a log for Applied Nutriceuticals so I don't want to skew the results and take anything else too close to workout time at 4pm. However I wanted to buy the Poseidon while the deal at NP was going on. And of course buying a new product I can't just let it sit there on the shelf so I though "I'll just try 1 scoop this one morning". Well I don't think I'll be stopping my morning scoop anytime soon..lol

Plus I actually had very good results with it b/c I got some samples and used them on a long hike to help hydration.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for trying the product and for the review Ninja, and yes the effects are cumulative and become more apparent over time. Glad to hear your liking it, keep us updated.:thumbsup:
No problem. I try to review all the products I buy honestly to help out other consumers and to help the companies (assuming they care about the reviews ;) ).

Btw, is there a stim in Poseidon? Caffeine or anything like that?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem. I try to review all the products I buy honestly to help out other consumers and to help the companies (assuming they care about the reviews ;) ).

Btw, is there a stim in Poseidon? Caffeine or anything like that?
Nope, no stim what so ever. Just a good quality all natural product.;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do give Poseidon a try be sure to stop back by and tell us what you think Berserko.

Just an FYI for you guys in case you didn't know, but if you buy 2 or more Nimbus products at NP right now, you get a free clumpy 450gr bottle of Poseidon(in case your interested).:thumbsup:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no stim what so ever. Just a good quality all natural product.;)
cool! I didn't think there was and I was hoping there wasn't. I usually try to stay away from stims in general unless I really need something preworkout. In which case I've got RPM or Blast in my stash right now.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool! I didn't think there was and I was hoping there wasn't. I usually try to stay away from stims in general unless I really need something preworkout. In which case I've got RPM or Blast in my stash right now.
Yep, it's got you set Ninja. Next time your in need of a little pick me up try taking a scoop of Poseidon with 1-2scoops of your Blast. Good times....:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback Ninja! Thanks for posting! ;)

Workin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
DetroitHammer Anabolics 2
wicked442 Supplement Logs 15
srocco112 Supplements 0
BlackSheep Anabolics 1117