Jungle Warfare along with Symmetry

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Little question here: I have 1 symmetry, and 1 JW coming and in 17 days exactly I will be starting to use them. Symmetry lasts 21 days, and JW lasts 30 days. I thought since it has an anti-e in JW, maybe start with both at the same time, then there will be 9 days left of JW to make sure oestrogen is still down. And symmetry would not have any loss of libido if I stack it with JW?

Any feedback appreciated thanks!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No one? Please any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't see a problem with stacking the two. Some of your original post is a little confusing. I have not seen, experienced or read about any libido issues with the use of Symmetry. Is that what you were saying you are trying to counteract or are you going to be in post cycle therapy or something? Outside of that, the two should be a great combo. Keep in mind though that the effects of Symmetry are subtle and it will take about 14 days or so for the effects of the supp to be noticed (just in case you didn't know). With that in mind, you might want to pick another bottle so that you can run it a little longer. This way, you'll gain a better benefit of the nitrogen retention properties, enhanced recovery, and subtle strength gains (to name a few) that the supp provides. I don't know much about JW, but you should be pleased with the Symmetry? Have you thought about trying PowerFULL sometime? You'll love it.

Just my $0.02

Also, what will you be dosing the Symmetry @?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
The AI in JW is formulated to be mild so there shouldnt be a loss of libido.

But if anything the symmetry is prolly your best bet so I say your good to go.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. My question was pretty well answered, I was just wondering how to take the two, that would be most beneficial. I don't know where, but I heard that a loss of libido occurs sometimes with symmetry. Not sure though.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. My question was pretty well answered, I was just wondering how to take the two, that would be most beneficial. I don't know where, but I heard that a loss of libido occurs sometimes with symmetry. Not sure though.
Had not heard that on sym. I personally will be using these 2, along with powerfull and restore (when it comes out) and a little nolvadex for PCT...did someone say kitchen sink PCT:gas:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I was planning on doing only one bottle of symmetry, but I guess I could do two. We'll see how it goes. Got 10 days left on x-factor, and I wanted to do a 60 days stack to go between my x-factor cycles :) Maybe 2 symmetry, then 1 JW could be good??