Unanswered Joint Supps

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey sorry if there have been any recent topics on this, search function didn’t pull up anything recent though.

I’ve been having some pain in my left shoulder as well as a bit of tendinitis in my elbows. Curious what would be the best supplement/stack to help deal with this. Any deals of course are great but cost isn’t a huge issue. I already have flexatril as well as turmeric on hand. Curious what else has worked the best for everyone and looking to add another product or two to my stack. Open to just about anything!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you are already taking a very highly praised product (Flexatril) with added curcumin I would suggest seeing your doctor. There is a law of diminishing returns thinking an OTC product can cure nagging joint issues or pains. Sometimes there is an underlying issue that needs addressing that a pill or powder cannot fix If you have not I would go see a doctor and see if there is something that needs proper rest and physical therapy to get taken care of.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate the response, I just started both of them back up yesterday though. Was just looking to do whatever I can there so I don’t have to limit my training as long. It really isn’t anything too bad, doesn’t effect mobility or anything like that. Just a distraction I’d like to eliminate. You may be right though, I’m just a stubborn mfer and am a bit jaded when it comes to doctors due to past experiences

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the response, I just started both of them back up yesterday though. Was just looking to do whatever I can there so I don’t have to limit my training as long. It really isn’t anything too bad, doesn’t effect mobility or anything like that. Just a distraction I’d like to eliminate. You may be right though, I’m just a stubborn mfer and am a bit jaded when it comes to doctors due to past experiences
Very Common issue with most posters on this board.
They just think I can add more pills and powders and it will magically have the problem go away.
Does not always work like that.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are already taking a very highly praised product (Flexatril) with added curcumin I would suggest seeing your doctor. There is a law of diminishing returns thinking an OTC product can cure nagging joint issues or pains. Sometimes there is an underlying issue that needs addressing that a pill or powder cannot fix If you have not I would go see a doctor and see if there is something that needs proper rest and physical therapy to get taken care of.
Sometimes the issue goes further. Seeing a doc can give you insight. Good advice here.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not looking for a magic pill, I don’t have a torn rotator cuff lmao I have a bit of discomfort. Looking to see if spending a bit can help me out with the issue rather than spending hundreds to thousands like I did the last time I saw a doc. Had a torn tendon in my wrist misdiagnosed, was given a specific workout plan that was supposed to help and made the injury MUCH worse. Wasn’t allow to lift a weight for over a year after that. A doctor will never be me first step, it will be my last resort

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go see a good physical therapist.

Then while fixing the issue:
Curcumin + fish oil + collagen (uc-II 40mg, 10g+ collagen powder) for relief and to help with joint pain/repair.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
S

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had a nagging shoulder issue for over a year. It got to the point I thought I might have a torn rotator cuff. I couldn’t sleep on my left side because of the pain. After 3 months of CBD oil (1000 mg of the full spectrum tincture under the tongue just before bedtime) my shoulder is almost 100%. An added benefit has been that I am sleeping through the night without even having to get up once to pee.

Last edited:
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint support Xt and Cissus make a excellent stack, really hits all angels (joints, ligaments, tendons and cartilage).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You likely need an MRI on it. Don’t settle for just an X- Ray.

BPC-157 if you are okay with going the RC route and pinning.

The best OTC options are:

Scivation Flexatril-need to do the double dose for the first two weeks then can cruise on it. Try to run as many bottles as possible in a row.

PES- GenoFlex

SNS- Joint Support XT combined with Cissus XT

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the help everyone! This isn’t a chronic issue as far as the shoulder is concerned but I’m going to take a couple days off of upper body and if it doesn’t feel better I will see a doc. The elbows are something I’ve delt with my whole adult life, as have many of my family members. This is why I’m looking for something to just help with the inflammation a bit and help to prevent injuries, I’m not looking to treat them.

I’m going to research BPC and likely get the SNS stack as well as I need to order some focus xt anyway

The other product I was curious about is chaos and pain Helios, anyone have any feedback on that?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the help everyone! This isn’t a chronic issue as far as the shoulder is concerned but I’m going to take a couple days off of upper body and if it doesn’t feel better I will see a doc. The elbows are something I’ve delt with my whole adult life, as have many of my family members. This is why I’m looking for something to just help with the inflammation a bit and help to prevent injuries, I’m not looking to treat them.

I’m going to research BPC and likely get the SNS stack as well as I need to order some focus xt anyway

The other product I was curious about is chaos and pain Helios, anyone have any feedback on that?

I really think the SNS stack is going to help. Keep us informed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Just curious
Why do you want to take:
Flexatril (Joint product)
Curcurmin (Aids joint health)
SNS Joint XT & CIssus XT (Additional Joint Products)

I get it.. You want to get healthier and faster, but start thinking about cost here... One doctor appointment, and getting a MRI/X-Ray would point you in the right direction (yes it may be costly), but as someone who wants to get to 100%, I rather point you to getting the correct answer instead of coming up with a hypothesis of what it could be.

There is only so much you can continue to "Stack" in order to reap the benefits, or figure out if investing in month after month will actually solve the issue.

You likely need an MRI on it. Don’t settle for just an X- Ray.
^^ Nailed it

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious
Why do you want to take:
Flexatril (Joint product)
Curcurmin (Aids joint health)
SNS Joint XT & CIssus XT (Additional Joint Products)

I get it.. You want to get healthier and faster, but start thinking about cost here... One doctor appointment, and getting a MRI/X-Ray would point you in the right direction (yes it may be costly), but as someone who wants to get to 100%, I rather point you to getting the correct answer instead of coming up with a hypothesis of what it could be.

There is only so much you can continue to "Stack" in order to reap the benefits, or figure out if investing in them will actually solve the issue.

^^ Nailed it
You don’t know my insurance situation. I haven’t used my health insurance once this year and have a $3000 deductible. A bit of discomfort for 2 days is not worth it. If the issue gets worse or does not go away then yes I will seek medical advice. I am more looking for preventative measures to avoid problems in the future and help with minor tendinitis. Even if I’m spending $60/month, 20 months is going to be cheaper for me than an MRI for an issue that is likely just inflammation.

Regardless I am looking for supplement suggestions here based on people’s experiences. I am not currently looking for medical advice, I’ve torn tendons before and I know what that feels like.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I really like Helios. One of my favorite products from CNP. The nice thing there are ingredients that will cross over to aid in other health related aspects aside from inflammation. Definitely worth trying imo

Also I would look for a physical therapist that specializes in sports and even more specifically weight lifting. I have had the best insights to issues with my injuries from them. Usually I have to pay out of pocket, but most of them will set you up to alter your training, but not take a complete layoff. I have progressed leaps and bounds incorporating them. They will also help you identify if you are imbalanaced or execute improper form to avoid injuring yourself again once you heal up. You may be doing something wrong and not realizing it, just compounding the issue, and not giving yourself a chance to heal.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like Helios. One of my favorite products from CNP. The nice thing there are ingredients that will cross over to aid in other health related aspects aside from inflammation. Definitely worth trying imo

Also I would look for a physical therapist that specializes in sports and even more specifically weight lifting. I have had the best insights to issues with my injuries from them. Usually I have to pay out of pocket, but most of them will set you up to alter your training, but not take a complete layoff. I have progressed leaps and bounds incorporating them. They will also help you identify if you are imbalanaced or execute improper form to avoid injuring yourself again once you heal up. You may be doing something wrong and not realizing it, just compounding the issue, and not giving yourself a chance to heal.
I am definitely going to look into physical therapy, I appreciate the feedback!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Torn tendons (and sprained ligaments) suck! I did that to my wrist one summer a few years ago and it was worse than when I'd broken the other wrist in the past. Took forever to heal up.

Cissus XT has helped me a lot with tendons and ligaments through the years. Not just with injuries but with my tendons and ligaments in general - I have small joints and very strong for my size and when I go through periods where my strength goes up quickly, it really puts a strain on them and Cissus XT has helped me tremendously.

Joint Support XT makes for a great stack with Cissus XT or may be the preferred option for joint and cartilage issues. It has multiple clinically studied branded ingredients, some of which have been shown to work in as little as 4 to 7 days. I think its one of the most underrated products in the SNS line.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wondering no one suggests Boswellia Serrata Extract, which along with some other ingredients helped me with my tendonitis (knee, elbow and wrist)

note: eventually Physical therapist visit is a must.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wondering no one suggests Boswellia Serrata Extract, which along with some other ingredients helped me with my tendonitis (knee, elbow and wrist)

note: eventually Physical therapist visit is a must.
It’s in Genoflex and SNS Joint support XT.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you miss picking up heavy things and then putting them down with reckless abandonment? Do you miss the sound of the sonic boom created by your 400+ pounds of weight hitting the floor? Do you miss getting kicked out of Planet Fitness by triggering the Gainz alarm (some people refer to it as the Lunk Alarm)?
If the attack on your manhood, or womanhood, is caused by aching joints, then look no further! Chaos and Pain has your back with the Helios!
Once the refreshing taste of awesomeness hits your tongue, you will feel the indestructible confidence circulating throughout your battle-worn body.
Each serving has:
  • Essential Amino Acids – 3000mg: The building blocks.
  • Microlaction – 2000mg: Proteins that can inhibit Leukocytes from entering the joint cavities and causing inflammation.
  • Cissus – 1500mg: Encourages the generation of bone stem cells!
  • Vitamin C – 1500mg: The king of all antioxidants!
  • Curcumin – 1000mg: An herb used to combat inflammation!
  • Astragaloside Extract – 500mg: Used for centuries as an immune stimulator and inflammation fighter.
  • Bromelain (50 GDU) – 320mg: A proteolytic enzyme used for anti-inflammation and to aid in digestion.
  • 5-HTP – 300mg: Used to fight muscle soreness after your workout, and converts into the happy neurotransmitter Serotonin! Serotonin also helps to encourage stage 4 sleep!
  • Betaine – 200mg: Increases Nitric Oxide levels which help to improve blood flow. Better blood flow = better nutrient delivery and waste removal by the body = faster recovery!
  • Choline – 200mg: Don’t forget about the brain!
  • Piperine – 20mg: Makes sure your body absorbs all of Helios’s game time ingredients!
  • Silicon – 5mg: Used to help promote the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is used by the body for bone and connective tissue regeneration.
  • Vitamin K1 – 1mg: Involved in blood clotting, bone health, and metabolism.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just stocked up on a year of flexatril. Also forgot I had some cissus xt and I’ve been doing targeted red light therapy on the shoulder and using a heat pad when I’m not busy. Pain is gone already and mobility is fine but it does feel a little tight. Skipped the gym last night and just had a killer ab workout at my house. Will probably be skipping again tonight but damn I hate missing workouts. Stack I’m using atm:
6 tabs flexatril
5g fish oil
1.5g turmeric (300mg 95%)
10mg bioprene
2 caps SNS cissus XT
10 mins red light 2x day

Edit- also have uc-ii 40mg tabs arriving today. Appreciate everyone’s feedback. Will likely try Joint Support XT in the near future. Just want to add as a preventive measure for the future as the elbows are something I’ve always dealt with. We will see how this stack treats me

Last edited:
Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boswellia and Pycnogenol have more promise than any other ingredients per the research.

I've mentioned it before, but I'm underwhelmed by cissus research. It appears to be palliative, but does not appear to prevent or help treat any issues with joint damage in humans. That concerns me in the fact that if you have an issue that is worsening, it could give you a false sense of security.

If anyone has any studies suggesting it is anything other than palliative in humans, I'd appreciate it.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Boswellia and Pycnogenol have more promise than any other ingredients per the research.

I've mentioned it before, but I'm underwhelmed by cissus research. It appears to be palliative, but does not appear to prevent or help treat any issues with joint damage in humans. That concerns me in the fact that if you have an issue that is worsening, it could give you a false sense of security.

If anyone has any studies suggesting it is anything other than palliative in humans, I'd appreciate it.
I’ll be honest this is why I’ve steered in a bit different direction in regards to these type of products as well.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll be honest this is why I’ve steered in a bit different direction in regards to these type of products as well.
I like you, you're a smart dude. ;p

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I appreciate you even though you ruined NAC for me haha. Boswellia I’m pretty familiar with. As far as pycnogenol is there anything I should look out for and what dosage would you recommend?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate you even though you ruined NAC for me haha. Boswellia I’m pretty familiar with. As far as pycnogenol is there anything I should look out for and what dosage would you recommend?
lol, Im sorry man. I ruin dreams sometimes, but it's usually while trying to help you. 150mg daily should do the trick.

There is some research showing smaller doses taken for prolonged periods of time may be effective, but I am more convinced by the 150mg daily at this time. Taken with breakfast if you want to mimic the research.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, Im sorry man. I ruin dreams sometimes, but it's usually while trying to help you. 150mg daily should do the trick.

There is some research showing smaller doses taken for prolonged periods of time may be effective, but I am more convinced by the 150mg daily at this time. Taken with breakfast if you want to mimic the research.
Damn that’s not cheap haha might have to give it a shot though. Thank you for your help

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn that’s not cheap haha might have to give it a shot though. Thank you for your help
Yea that's why you don't see a ton of companies pushing it. It is a patented ingredient.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How did he ruin NAC for you?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did he ruin NAC for you?

The good news is Keto/fasting has cured my depression and anxiety which is what I used NAC to manage. I have not noticed any negatives since I discontinued use

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stumbled upon this, didn’t see anyone mention boron in here. A store has a joint support product with 40mg uc-ii, 5mg boron, and a negligible amount of hylauronic acid per pill. Only $25 for 125 days worth. Picked up some boswellin from a shop yesterday on the buy one get one half off sale on house brand as well.

Shoulder still tight but no pain. The red light therapy does wonders on it for a few hours which makes me think it’s just inflamed. Did nothing but abs 2 days ago, yesterday was the first day in awhile that I haven’t done any workout whatsoever. Feel guilty as hell about it but like everyone said I need to be smart about it. Did do a couple pushups and some rows with a 40 pack of water to test it haha, like I said no pain but it didn’t feel right during the pushups. Back day is up next, debating on going tonight and just skipping lower back and pull-ups, we will see how I feel throughout the day

Last edited:
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s in Genoflex and SNS Joint support XT.
I meant as a single ingredient, no one has mentioned standalone, neither as part of ingredients (mentioned same as other ingredients, and not just a all in 1 supp)

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assuming it was @Admin that edited that instead of deleting it I appreciate you. Solution pmed me to give a heads up, didn’t realize I was breaking the rules there. Thought my edit was vague enough but I will keep that in mind moving forward

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming it was @Admin that edited that instead of deleting it I appreciate you. Solution pmed me to give a heads up, didn’t realize I was breaking the rules there. Thought my edit was vague enough but I will keep that in mind moving forward
Its not a big deal.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Brawn Nutrition Joint Complete, works for me