Joint Support XT

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got away from taking this and didn't realize that it had stopped being made. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Saw that it was one of the new releases this year and decided to order some again. Been running it for a couple weeks now and not sure why I ever stopped taking it. Really like how well and how fast this stuff starts working!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got away from taking this and didn't realize that it had stopped being made. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Saw that it was one of the new releases this year and decided to order some again. Been running it for a couple weeks now and not sure why I ever stopped taking it. Really like how well and how fast this stuff starts working!
i've still got 2 bottles of the 'old' formula to go thru then will be getting the new formula...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love the new version with addition of Curcumin

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry that I somehow missed this thread but wanted to thank you for making it. And I'm really glad to hear the positive feedback and that everyone is liking it.

I like the new version better myself as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone that had been a part of this thread know that we finally got Joint Support XT back in stock.

I created a thread on it and put together some discounted multi-packs, a coupon code, and some other special offers:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can In get one contact details of someone who can rectify my joint and hinge pain from canada
I'm not sure what you mean?

If you're asking if we ship to Canada, yes we do.

Last edited: