Joint support XT + Cissus XT

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thinking of stocking up on these and running them together. Lately have been having some shoulder discomfort and elbow issues.

can these be combined for dosing together morning and evening?

also any issues with taking on empty stomach?

thanks!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They make for a great stack.

You can take them on an empty stomach should be fine.

I normally take them on an empty stomach myself, but sometimes with a meal if I forget or am running late.

I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. Timing isn't exact, but I try to space the dose about 8 to 12 hours apart, somewhere in that range. Some people take their daily dosage of Joint Support XT all together in the morning; its pretty versatile.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They make for a great stack.

You can take them on an empty stomach should be fine.

I normally take them on an empty stomach myself, but sometimes with a meal if I forget or am running late.

I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. Timing isn't exact, but I try to space the dose about 8 to 12 hours apart, somewhere in that range. Some people take their daily dosage of Joint Support XT all together in the morning; its pretty versatile.
Awesome I figured as much but like to check to make sure. Thanks for the quick response!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome I figured as much but like to check to make sure. Thanks for the quick response!!
No problem at all. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I hope you'll really enjoy the stack. If you do and think about it, let me know.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started this stack 2 weeks ago. Joint Support XT I take with food. Cissus XT I take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before 2 meals as directions suggest. I don't have any stomach issues but not much does upset my stomach.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just started this stack 2 weeks ago. Joint Support XT I take with food. Cissus XT I take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before 2 meals as directions suggest. I don't have any stomach issues but not much does upset my stomach.
Awesome thanks for the response!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive taken both of them together along with my parents and we loved the stack.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my order and added epi plex, doing some reading on it and hearing @sns8778 talk about it I decided to throw it in. I will throw a review on the supplement review page after the first month. My joints and tendons/ligaments are quite excited! Thanks for all the input and knowledge from everyone!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got my order and added epi plex, doing some reading on it and hearing @sns8778 talk about it I decided to throw it in. I will throw a review on the supplement review page after the first month. My joints and tendons/ligaments are quite excited! Thanks for all the input and knowledge from everyone!!View attachment 230050
That's a great stack. I really think and hope that you'll enjoy it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my order and added epi plex, doing some reading on it and hearing @sns8778 talk about it I decided to throw it in. I will throw a review on the supplement review page after the first month. My joints and tendons/ligaments are quite excited! Thanks for all the input and knowledge from everyone!!View attachment 230050
Nice Score !!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just wanted to pop back in and say that I am really impressed!! Probably I’d say around the 14 day mark the discomfort from shoulder and elbow pain have went away. Also not noticing minor aches and pains in the morning. So I’m sold on this stack!!

easy dosing morning night sometimes before a meal sometimes not, no issues either way. Also no burbs or after taste.

I will be re ordering here soon and will be taking advantage of the multi pack deals.

Thanks Steve for solid products and all the information and solid advice you post on the forums!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to pop back in and say that I am really impressed!! Probably I’d say around the 14 day mark the discomfort from shoulder and elbow pain have went away. Also not noticing minor aches and pains in the morning. So I’m sold on this stack!!

easy dosing morning night sometimes before a meal sometimes not, no issues either way. Also no burbs or after taste.

I will be re ordering here soon and will be taking advantage of the multi pack deals.

Thanks Steve for solid products and all the information and solid advice you post on the forums!
nice good to hear .. i recommend this stack quite often and no1 have bad things to say about it

glad it worked for you .. those joint pains can be annoying and kill your gym motivation so very important to take care of it and prevent it in future.

Im on cissus 365days .. joint XT i do need to restock

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I may have to look in to both of these .....

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may have to look in to both of these .....
I thought you were using the joint support for some reason. I would definitely recommend it! Also I’m running Epi-plex which I feel is helping keep my endurance up especially with me cutting calories and fasting once a week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words.

I'm so happy to hear that its working well for you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought you were using the joint support for some reason. I would definitely recommend it! Also I’m running Epi-plex which I feel is helping keep my endurance up especially with me cutting calories and fasting once a week.
I have used Joint Support XT in the past but I don't thin I have ever tried the Cissus XT. I just need to send Steve a blank check and have him send me one of everything !!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used Joint Support XT in the past but I don't thin I have ever tried the Cissus XT. I just need to send Steve a blank check and have him send me one of everything !!
I know what you mean!! On my next order I’m debating on if I want to try running Mitoburn since DPS has a twin pack price that is tempting me!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I must say since I started using the XPG CurcuPrime™ Tetrahydrocurcumin and SNS Elite Curcumin my joints have been feeling pretty good!