Is RU58841 a Safe Hair Treatment?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I have a bottle of Chemyo’s RU58841 on hand. I purchased it to prevent shedding on a upcoming RAD140/S23 cycle I’m about to run.

I swear I researched this chemical before purchasing, but apparently not enough as now all I see on Reddit is side effects related to heart health.

Yes, I know Reddit isn’t exactly a legit forum for sage advice from seasoned users, but still seeing that put a little concern at the front of my mind.

Anybody have some recent feedback about RU58841?

Or should I just head to keeps.com and sign up for finasteride and minodoxil?

Last edited:
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few things to consider, minoxidil can effect the heart too and there are many people who swear one drop neutered them, gave them long term ED, stole their pension and worse. I swear people have said as much on an amazon reviews of vitamin c so thats just people unfortunately. Also not everyone responds to minox, i used it for years and it was not enough to fully regrow and look decent so i accepted my fate rather than fight a losing battle. Only way to really know either one is to try for yourself, i would go for it if i was worried about keeping my hair. Not to mention Derek's a pretty solid reference!

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A few things to consider, minoxidil can effect the heart too and there are many people who swear one drop neutered them, gave them long term ED, stole their pension and worse. I swear people have said as much on an amazon reviews of vitamin c so thats just people unfortunately. Also not everyone responds to minox, i used it for years and it was not enough to fully regrow and look decent so i accepted my fate rather than fight a losing battle. Only way to really know either one is to try for yourself, i would go for it if i was worried about keeping my hair. Not to mention Derek's a pretty solid reference!
Thanks for the feedback! So I am tracking, Derek is a fan of RU58841, or Minoxidil? I don’t have any minoxidil but can easily grab that from the local Krogers.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can say for sure that it mess with my heart when i used it in 2011. It gave me tachycardias. I dont touch this product never more. I know my body very well and this drug isnt safe for me.

I read it goes well for some people without side effects, ok, good for them.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can say for sure that it mess with my heart when i used it in 2011. It gave me tachycardias. I dont touch this product never more. I know my body very well and this drug isnt safe for me.

So, tachycardia is temporary though, correct? Did you get back to baseline after getting off the chem?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, tachycardia is temporary though, correct? Did you get back to baseline after getting off the chem?
you could try it 1-2 times a week instead of daily? Maybe this would avoid sides?

look in rosemary essential oil. Make a hair mask with emu oil. Then, I’d do nizoral(ketoconazole) 1-3 times a week, but leave in your hair for 5-10 mins while showering. Same with my second recommendation for pura dor. Hair/skin/nail multi isn’t a bad addition either

if you can source a higher percentage ketoconazole cream , or get it prescribed, that’s ideal

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

people often demonize androgens and dht, but forget that the heart needs some androgens to function correctly! Hence why even low levels of testosterone can be cardiotoxic

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback! So I am tracking, Derek is a fan of RU58841, or Minoxidil? I don’t have any minoxidil but can easily grab that from the local Krogers.
As far as i can remember Derek's a big fan of RU. I don't think he's that keen on minox, I've heard him talk about the heart effects and saying he would do other things first. For me minox had not side effects that I'm aware off, of course that doesn't 100% mean there weren't any i just didn't notice any, i would conside it safe and would have kept using if ot worked better. Check out Derek's video about the big 3 for hair loss

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I have a bottle of Chemyo’s RU58841 on hand. I purchased it to prevent shedding on a upcoming RAD140/S23 cycle I’m about to run.

I swear I researched this chemical before purchasing, but apparently not enough as now all I see on Reddit is side effects related to heart health.

Yes, I know Reddit isn’t exactly a legit forum for sage advice from seasoned users, but still seeing that put a little concern at the front of my mind.

Anybody have some recent feedback about RU58841?

Or should I just head to keeps.com and sign up for finasteride and minodoxil?
seriously just shave your head and be done with it. save money on shampoo...can leave car windows down...dont have to worry about rain...cuts bathroom time in half...etc. seriously

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seriously just shave your head and be done with it. save money on shampoo...can leave car windows down...dont have to worry about rain...cuts bathroom time in half...etc. seriously
I already leave my car windows down…. And I’m not a pussy so I don’t worry about rain.

miratonald

miratonald

Awards
I hear you on the research front; diving into forums can sometimes make you second-guess everything! When it comes to RU58841, it's understandable to feel a bit wary given the mixed feedback. Personally, I've had friends who've had positive experiences, but it's always good to weigh the pros and cons. As for alternatives, have you considered natural options like Batana hair and scalp serum? I stumbled upon it during my own quest for healthier hair, and it's been a game-changer! Plus, it's gentle on the scalp, which is a big win for me. Maybe worth exploring if you're looking for something different.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Peptide/Research 3
John Smeton Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
35 and Older 2
Dthcore Anabolics 2