Is German Pharmaceuticals legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarmtest

Member
LGD-4033 from German Pharmaceuticals LEGIT???

Hi i ordered some LGD 4033 and "The Ultimate PCT" from German Pharmaceuticals. I was literally triggered by the low price but im concerned that this was a big mistake because some people say German Pharmaceuticals is ****. Im scared that the product doesnt contain what it should.

I havent taken it yet. On the internet theres unfortunetaly not much info about this company. How can that be???

Does anybody have experience and can talk about this company
 
I have been contemplating getting some GP trenavar from U.K. but haven't due to the lack of internet reviews. It sounds like I have read the same reviews as you have.
 
Their 1 and 4 andros are like 30$. Their sarms are way over priced. Their product is legit tho and Tony is a stand up guy.

Yeah, but they're only 60 50mg tablets. You would need 6-7 to get a decent andro dose, so each $30 bottle would last only 10 days.
 
mod edit: and a lot of people in this thread need to read the rules before they are banned. this isn't a source check forum nor is it a place to find who's "legit". go somewhere else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top