is any form of glutamine worthwhile? ($)

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
seems like a good idea at times, but i can't see downing 20gms or whatever a day to get some into the system. is there any data on varieties like gee or mgg?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
glutamine ethyl ester is out, something to look into. if you could get it and run a log im sure you would be pretty popular around here.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering about it vs. magnesium glycyl glutamine. mgg looks pretty interesting too. i mean if the problem has always just been getting the stuff into your system, then these might solve the problem.

take a look at this: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5888553.html

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What little I have used my GEE, I have liked it. It does seem to eliminate DOMS if used before and after a WO. Since I only have the capsules I'm not willing to try to mega dose them but I think GEE in the 10+ gram per day range might be pretty cool.

MGG sound really nice. I'm a big fan of magnesium supplementation anyways and lately, I've discovered the joys of taking an Epsom salt (which magnesium sulphate) bath after leg day once a week or so. Really helps with recovery and makes me sleep like a baby.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What happened to Glutamine Peptides from Legal Gear. I thought that was supposed to be amazing?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
peptides, although better than regular, are still basically ineffective for BB'ing purposes. I am really wanting to try GEE, but I'm not gonna think of it 'till someone sells kilos of powder. (Can you hear me now, Matt?) ;)

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
got my mgg & mcc(creatine chelate) on the way, i'll let y'all know if i notice anything. thanks for the comments guys.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GEE is good even at 4.5g (3 caps are 2250mg).. I got Omega Sports GEE, 3 caps pre/post and not a sore muscle in the building.. ;)

Maybe in another couple weeks I'll run it exclusively and log it..