Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
vedius_small.png

BEGINS SHIPPING TOMORROW

Our first shipment of Vedius will go out to customers and retailers tomorrow.​

Vedius – Industry Leading Transdermal Laxogenin Product

Product Description
The Romans believed Vēdius to be one of the first of the gods to be born: the god of healing.

By combining our industry leading transdermal delivery and ingredients, Vēdius from Iron Legion brings you the most advanced natural muscle building product on the market!

Every weightlifters and bodybuilder knows, recovery is paramount! The main ingredient in Vēdius is 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, this compound supports increased protein synthesis by up to 200% and improved nitrogen retention, while promoting other anabolic effects such as increased strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and lean muscle mass. Additionally, it aids in controlling the stress hormone cortisol to prevent it’s catabolic effects and undesired fat storage.

Key Benefits:

Increase Nitrogen Retention
Increase Protein Synthesis up to 200%
Increase Strength
Increased Muscle Endurance
Accelerated Muscle Recovery
Helps Increase Lean Mass
Cortisol Control
Improve Joint Health

DIRECTIONS:

Use the dropper to apply 1-2 mL topically. Ideal application sites include the chest, shoulders, and neck.
WARNINGS:

For external use only! Harmful if swallowed. Do not apply to the face or eyes. Not intended for use by women and persons under 21 years of age! End user assumes all risks stemming from the use, handling and storage of this product.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I haven't paid too much mind to laxogenin, but now after seeing Iron Legion's support of the compound, I may give it a go. Nothing from Iron Legion has been a disappointment.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't paid too much mind to laxogenin, but now after seeing Iron Legion's support of the compound, I may give it a go. Nothing from Iron Legion has been a disappointment.
We have it on special at TGB Supplements. You can buy it solo or Stacked with IFN Most Wanted or CEL EpiPlex.
Both at considerable discounts..!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I need this product from Iron Legion