Introducing Pterogen (TD Pterostilbene)!!! Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale at Apex-Alchemy!!! (This Sale is NOW LIVE)!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To Celebrate the release of this Long-Awaited product, we're having a Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!!!
This Sale is NOW LIVE!!!

topical-pterostilbene-supplement-1.jpg

Pterostilbene is a more bioavailable analog of Resveratrol. So, this is our long awaited replacement for/upgrade to Resveros!!!

Pterogen is an innovative Pterostilbene product - the ultimate solution to optimize your well-being and improve your health.

Pterostilbene is a naturally occurring compound with powerful antioxidant properties, found in blueberries, grapes, and other sources. Our product features Pterostilbene in a topical gel delivery system that allows for optimal absorption through the skin, bypassing the digestive system and providing fast-acting benefits.

This product is ideal for anyone looking to improve their cognitive abilities, reduce inflammation, support heart health, and promote overall longevity. It is perfect for busy individuals who want to optimize their health and well-being with minimal effort.

Our product is easy to apply, gentle on the skin and has a long-lasting effect. Our topical Pterostilbene is manufactured to the highest standards of quality, so you can rest assured that you are getting a product that is highly effective, and backed by scientific research.

So take the first step towards a healthier, more vibrant you and try Pterogen today!

BOGO social posts (1).png

Key Benefits:

- Contains pterostilbene, which has significant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects

- Helps with increasing energy

IMG-20230515-WA0002.jpg

Sale ends Saturday 5/20/23 at 11:59pm ET

Last edited:
migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Placed order right away I was already taking Pterostilbene in pill form so I'm curious what it will be like transdermal. Great anti-aging product and has a lot of benefits. Noticed an increase in strength while taking the pills I can only imagine transdermal will be more potent

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This will definitely be a staple product, for me.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a product a LOT of us have been waiting for!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this have any effect on estrogen or possibly increase testosterone or NO production

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does this have any effect on estrogen or possibly increase testosterone or NO production
so yes it most likely does optimize sex hormones. Its interesting because it acts upon multiple pathways starting similarly to a SERM:

Abstract
trans-Resveratrol, a polyphenolic stilbene of plant origin is structurally similar to natural and synthetic estrogens and has been classified a phytoestrogen. Direct binding of resveratrol to the nuclear estrogen receptor (ER) and modulation of its genomic activity was among the first of its reported pharmacological actions. Additionally, resveratrol in some investigations interacted with membrane bound ER and modulated non-genomic estrogenic activities. The compound was also reported to interfere in steroidogenesis and estrogen biosynthesis at multiple steps along the pathway. Resveratrol also inhibited hepatic and intestinal metabolism of estrogens and increased circulating levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Recent investigations report estrogenic activities for resveratrol metabolites, especially for the predominant sulfate conjugate. The majority of these estrogenic effects have been observed in vitro using micro-molar concentrations. However, the daily consumption of 0.5–1 g of resveratrol supplements is sufficient to furnish plasma levels sufficient to initiate most of these actions. The diverse modes of estrogenic and hormonal activities of resveratrol can produce a progressive shift in the homeostatic balance of estrogens and other steroidal hormones to a new operational set point. While this could represent an opportunity for therapeutic benefit in a variety of endocrine related diseases, it may also pose risk of endocrine disruption following chronic exposure that warrants caution. Herein, a review of the current knowledge of resveratrol’s estrogenic activity at the molecular, cellular and whole organism since it was reported two decades ago is provided followed by an assessment of endocrine disruption via an estrogenic mode of action.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have been studying this stuff. Its an amazing anti-cancer ingredient and has much ongoing research in this area. It is essentially the same thing as resveratrol only with stronger binding affinity, and better absorption. I think this will be a prostate protective powerhouse.
Pterostilbene (trans-3,5-dimethoxy-4′-hydroxystilbene; Pter) is an anti-oxidant predominantly found in blueberries, some types of grapes, and tree wood [7], [8]. It is a natural dimethylated analog of the well-studied resveratrol (3,5,4′-trihydroxystilbene), which is a naturally occurring polyphenol that shows pleiotropic health benefits, including anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, cardioprotective, and neuroprotective activities

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hows this for an upgrade??

Peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha isoforms (PPAR-α), found in the heart, liver, and muscles, exhibit pleiotropic effects including altering lipid metabolism [6, 8]. An in vitro analysis of resveratrol and its three analogues, including pterostilbene, evaluated PPAR-α activation. The investigators noted that pterostilbene demonstrates the highest induction of PPAR-α, with an 8- to 14-fold increase in activity relative to a control (ciprofibrate) [6]. This suggests that pterostilbene may be an effective PPAR-α agonist and thus a potent hypolipidemic agent. Additionally, pterostilbene may impact blood pressure. Pterostilbene has demonstrated attenuation of angiotensin converting enzyme, activation of several antioxidant pathways, and upregulation of nitric oxide synthase in the vascular endothelium, all of which are potential mechanisms for blood pressure reduction [9, 10].

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hows this for an upgrade??

Peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha isoforms (PPAR-α), found in the heart, liver, and muscles, exhibit pleiotropic effects including altering lipid metabolism [6, 8]. An in vitro analysis of resveratrol and its three analogues, including pterostilbene, evaluated PPAR-α activation. The investigators noted that pterostilbene demonstrates the highest induction of PPAR-α, with an 8- to 14-fold increase in activity relative to a control (ciprofibrate) [6]. This suggests that pterostilbene may be an effective PPAR-α agonist and thus a potent hypolipidemic agent. Additionally, pterostilbene may impact blood pressure. Pterostilbene has demonstrated attenuation of angiotensin converting enzyme, activation of several antioxidant pathways, and upregulation of nitric oxide synthase in the vascular endothelium, all of which are potential mechanisms for blood pressure reduction [9, 10].
Amazing!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale ends tonight, at 11:59pm ET!
.... Don't Miss It!

IMG-20230515-WA0001 (1).jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Three Hours Left!!!

ChilledFaith

Awards
Not sure if this is relevant, since to my knowledge this isn’t technically resveratrol, but works very similar. Still, was an interesting study and may be applicable for some members. (As a treatment for fatty liver)

(I’m assuming I’m fine to link studies?)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if this is relevant, since to my knowledge this isn’t technically resveratrol, but works very similar. Still, was an interesting study and may be applicable for some members. (As a treatment for fatty liver)

(I’m assuming I’m fine to link studies?)
Sure, as long as they're relevant.
Thanks!

But this one is more direct to this specific compound:

Cliffs:
"In conclusion, pterostilbene arises as a useful molecule to reduce liver steatosis. Its delipidating effect is due, at least in part, to reduced fatty acid availability, triacylglycerol synthesis, as well as to an increased very low-density lipoprotein assembly and increased fatty acid oxidation."