Intermittent Fasting While On Gear?

cs11787

Awards
I've tried researching this but haven't found too much information. I've been intermittent fasting pretty hardcore at 20hrs fasting and 4hr eating window and love it but I'm about to start on a cycle. Has anyone tried IF while on gear? Is it recommended? Thanks in advance for your input.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would ask first what is your goal? if getting peeled is the goal go for it. but if your looking to make some gains, you will be better off sticking to a regular bbing diet

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk why this have become a thing and no, it’s not recommended but Mike Rashid have a video about him eating 1 meal a day, he also claim to be natty so everything he says can’t really be taking seriously.

cs11787

Awards
i would ask first what is your goal? if getting peeled is the goal go for it. but if your looking to make some gains, you will be better off sticking to a regular bbing diet
My goal mainly is to shred and gain just a little more lean muscle. I'm currently 6'3" - 230lbs @ 13% body fat. I'd like to be around 8% body fat and maintain weight between 235-240. If I can post what gear I'll be using I can do that also. Thank you!

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you take an oral on an empty stomach its hard not to puke... impossible if you throw carbonated water in the tank😂

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you take an oral on an empty stomach its hard not to puke... impossible if you throw carbonated water in the tank😂
That's weird, I always take mine on an empty stomach and I know several people who do the same.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's weird, I always take mine on an empty stomach and I know several people who do the same.
Oh man. I just watched my roomate puke anavar-pill yellow foam just a couple weeks ago after taking them with carbonated water. For science, we sacrified a pill in a cup with the water. I dont blame him for puking😅