Insider Email

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TJay

Awards
It's the 16th!... Just curious if there is still the "BIGS" happening today.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Until the 19th my friend.

TJay

Awards
Until the 19th my friend.
Excellent. However... I signed up last week. Haven't received any of the sale codes (although I did receive a confirmation e-mail as well as another marketing e-mail). Have the codes been sent out yet?

Thanks again.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. However... I signed up last week. Haven't received any of the sale codes (although I did receive a confirmation e-mail as well as another marketing e-mail). Have the codes been sent out yet?

Thanks again.
Weird. Here is the thread with the codes :) check spam folder though just to make sure-don't want you missing out on future sales

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270914

TJay

Awards
Much obliged for the thread. Will check spam folder as well.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I signed up June 30th and have been receiving emails but when I signed up it said I would get a 20% off code emailed to me and I haven't received it. I have emailed SSS with no response.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I signed up June 30th and have been receiving emails but when I signed up it said I would get a 20% off code emailed to me and I haven't received it. I have emailed SSS with no response.
Hmmm. Don't recall this promo but Pm me your email and I'll shoot it on over to the boss.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I emailed you guys again tonight and copied and pasted what the email says. Could be something old that should be deleted.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed you guys again tonight and copied and pasted what the email says. Could be something old that should be deleted.
Pm sent