Injectable l carnitine

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Any experience with this carnitine injections ? Help with leaning out? Any side effects ?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Yep it's a great product for vascularity and weight loss when I used it in prep. Unfortunately i dont think anywhere currently sells legit inj carnitine right now...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Highly recommend

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Super interested in L-Carnitine
edit:
injectable L-Carnitine

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
youtube chase irons video on it for how to dose it and the use(s) / drawbacks

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I could have sworn I answered this question, but maybe it got deleted.

I tried injectable l-carnitine but got no results. However, you can buy human grade injectable l-carnitine from Synthetek https://synthetek.com/en/product/synthetine-lipid-fat-transporter/

They're in Australia so it'll take awhile to get to you, but it's 100% legit if you want to give it a try. I think injectable acetyl-l-carnitine would be better, but I've never seen it.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could have sworn I answered this question, but maybe it got deleted.

I tried injectable l-carnitine but got no results. However, you can buy human grade injectable l-carnitine from Synthetek https://synthetek.com/en/product/synthetine-lipid-fat-transporter/

They're in Australia so it'll take awhile to get to you, but it's 100% legit if you want to give it a try. I think injectable acetyl-l-carnitine would be better, but I've never seen it.
is it possible you got no effect because you didn't use enough or use it with insulin? Not trying to insult your intelligence or anything like that, but it seems to be common among people that don't see the same results?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is it possible you got no effect because you didn't use enough or use it with insulin? Not trying to insult your intelligence or anything like that, but it seems to be common among people that don't see the same results?
Agreed
You need to use at least 400mg a day to notice anything

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Synthetek ships from within the USA now if you are US based. The products are quality.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't f*ck with insulin bro. Never have, never will. That stuff is dangerous.

Synthetek ships from within the USA now if you are US based. The products are quality.
Good to know

No idea why I had no results. Originally, Animal was spreading this rumor that Mexican strippers were using it as a site injection to reduce belly fat, so that's what I was trying it for. Obviously, that rumor was BS, but it didn't work for me for that purpose. I don't remember the dosage I was using, but it was probably less than 400mg a day.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't f*ck with insulin bro. Never have, never will. That stuff is dangerous.
Jesus, I'm not talking about exogenous insulin, you just have to have it present in your bloodstream or the L-car doesn't do anything. So youd inject it around the time of a high carb meal or if you use carbs intra...

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jesus, I'm not talking about exogenous insulin, you just have to have it present in your bloodstream or the L-car doesn't do anything. So youd inject it around the time of a high carb meal or if you use carbs intra...
You're talking about injectable insulin, right? Or are you talking about eating a high carb meal? Because I'm a bit confused.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're talking about injectable insulin, right? Or are you talking about eating a high carb meal? Because I'm a bit confused.
eating a high carb meal, enough carb to have high insulin release and circulating when injecting the L-car...

Id never use injectable insulin either

all I was saying was if you dont inject the carnitine in the presence of insulin it doesn't do its job

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
eating a high carb meal, enough carb to have high insulin release and circulating when injecting the L-car...

Id never use injectable insulin either

all I was saying was if you dont inject the carnitine in the presence of insulin it doesn't do its job
Okay, I gotcha.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Does injectable carnitine need to be refrigerated?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does injectable carnitine need to be refrigerated?
Believe it can be stored at room temperature due to it not needing refrigeration like peptides, it won't degrade at room temperature like peptides.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So are peptides the only ones that need refrigeration?
What about injectable sarms