Injectable B-12...

T-Bar

Awards
Anybody on here tried it? I just want to inject some ****.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL bro, don't inject **** just 'cause feel like, but if you don't have access to injectable B-12 than go with 5,000 mcg. sublingual.

T-Bar

Awards
Yeah, I was only part serious about that. The increase in energy levels and appetite are what really apeal to me. Where's the best place to get the sublingual?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure DPS or 1 fast 400 has some quality B-12 at a cheap price.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
what are some benefits to this.. its very wierd this thread popped up i was just about to ask the same question about b12.. i have naturally low energy levels..

T-Bar

Awards
My understanding is that B-12 is mostly wasted when taken orally. Doctors prescribe B-12 injections for all kinds of ailments. It's supposed to increase energy and appetite.

Bone

Awards
If any of you guys are in Canada Injectable b-12 is OTC. Go ask your pharmacist.

Peace

Bone

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Here is a thread with some info on that:http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6282&highlight=buyb12

Buyb12 is from Anabolic Universe.

I remember getting b12 shots from my doc after getting hepititis (sp). He said it would improve appetite, which it did. I had lost all mine, but man did it come back strong. That was 6yrs ago....I lost weight at that time, but since then have put on 45lbs (160lb-205lb)....so I've done well.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Buyb12 is one of our sponsors on this board. You can check out his website at www.lionnutrition.com. I do not think it is finished yet, but you can contact him via PM here, for your B12 goodies.

T-Bar

Awards
Originally posted by wardog
Buyb12 is one of our sponsors on this board. You can check out his website at www.lionnutrition.com. I do not think it is finished yet, but you can contact him via PM here, for your B12 goodies.

How did you respond to the injections?

Technics

Technics

Awards
i used to take this, lots of bodybuilders here recommend it, supposed to open up appetite and give energy. did pretty good for me, u gotta take the shots every other day i think. atleast thats what i did for a little while

Gray Fox

Awards
If any of you guys are in Canada Injectable b-12 is OTC. Go ask your pharmacist.

Peace

Bone
Really? I never knew this. Have you bought some before? How is it for cost?