inhibit-e

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
What is the half life of inhibit-e. basically how long will it be effective in my system?

Thanks in advance.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I figured it was either 8-12 hours. has it been shown to make people tired? I've heard about the lack of libido, but with my bottle of t-force I'm still raging....

DBee

DBee

Awards
Thanks man I figured it was either 8-12 hours. has it been shown to make people tired? I've heard about the lack of libido, but with my bottle of t-force I'm still raging....
You need to find the right dosage. Estrogen supports serotonin activity. Serotonin is vital for mental alertness and the sleep/wake cycle. You want to eliminate estrogen just enough to reap the benefits of lowered estrogen without completely destroying it and taking on all the nasty sides that come with very low estrogen. For me 1 to 2 caps of inhibit-e is enough.

statik

statik

Awards
You need to find the right dosage. Estrogen supports serotonin activity. Serotonin is vital for mental alertness and the sleep/wake cycle. You want to eliminate estrogen just enough to reap the benefits of lowered estrogen without completely destroying it and taking on all the nasty sides that come with very low estrogen. For me one 1 to 2 caps of inhibit-e is enough.
So for PCT use along with PCS/Lean Xtreme I'm looking at 2/2/1/1 on the inhibit-E so I don't overkill on low estrogen? It's for an Hdrol cycle so really estrogen shouldn't be that big of a deal anyways right.

Last edited: