INHIBIT-E SNS

Jimmye_25

Awards
I don't take any trt or anything, but was wondering has anyone not on gear or trt taken inhibit-e? From reading the writeup on sns site they state that it can help promote healthy estrogen regulation and metabolism which i assume it would be good for a man in his 40's?? Or no?. Wanted to stack with Lean Edge, anabolic xt, and turkesterone. What are you alls thoughts? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't take any trt or anything, but was wondering has anyone not on gear or trt taken inhibit-e? From reading the writeup on sns site they state that it can help promote healthy estrogen regulation and metabolism which i assume it would be good for a man in his 40's?? Or no?. Wanted to stack with Lean Edge, anabolic xt, and turkesterone. What are you alls thoughts? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Only hit that button once, man.
Every time you hit it, it posts .... Obviously

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like you posts were cleared up .. in future yeah it will look like its not posting .. but it posts lol .. we all go through it ..welcome to the forums

now to answer your question/concern .. i have ran it few times .. not with Axt or turk but with other muscle builders and you can def stack them with what your thinking.

its a great supplements .. keep your water intake high.

You can always start at 2 caps for a week, if you are new to taking Abieta .

Max ive done is 8 weeks with no issues and noticed leaning out/less bloat

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome to the forum. Don't sweat the accidentally posting the thread too many times - I've made that mistake myself when the glitch first started, and as a new member, you have no way of knowing about that or that it was going to do that. There's a glitch that causes that to happen where you'll hit post and it will just spin and you'll think it didn't post, but it did. Now, I always just go to the forum in a different screen to check and make sure if it did or didn't.

Inhibit-E is a great product and it is designed to help promote healthy estrogen regulation and metabolism and it is a very good product for men that are trying to keep their estrogen levels in check and optimize their testosterone to estrogen ratios. Importantly, it won't crash estrogen too low or cause any estrogen rebound.

It would be a great stack with the products that you mentioned. I use Inhibit-E year round as a daily staple supplement and I've been using Lean Edge and a couple other fat loss products with it since February. Great stack.

I also will continue to be on Lean Edge and Inhibit-E when I start Anabolic XT soon; and you're fine to stack it with turkesterone too if you want to.

For Turkesterone, I would encourage you to look at Muscle Addiction's Turkesterone-750 or CEL Ecdy-Plex which contains Turkesterone and Beta Ecdysterone in the same product. Muscle Addiction offers Beta-Ecdysterone-500 and Turkesterone-750 separately and then CEL Ecdy-Plex combines them together in one product.

Here are some links, including to a thread on Ecdy-Plex that has some feedback and discussion:

Ecdy-Plex thread:

CEL Ecdy-Plex:

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750:

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Welcome to the forum. Don't sweat the accidentally posting the thread too many times - I've made that mistake myself when the glitch first started, and as a new member, you have no way of knowing about that or that it was going to do that. There's a glitch that causes that to happen where you'll hit post and it will just spin and you'll think it didn't post, but it did. Now, I always just go to the forum in a different screen to check and make sure if it did or didn't.

Inhibit-E is a great product and it is designed to help promote healthy estrogen regulation and metabolism and it is a very good product for men that are trying to keep their estrogen levels in check and optimize their testosterone to estrogen ratios. Importantly, it won't crash estrogen too low or cause any estrogen rebound.

It would be a great stack with the products that you mentioned. I use Inhibit-E year round as a daily staple supplement and I've been using Lean Edge and a couple other fat loss products with it since February. Great stack.

I also will continue to be on Lean Edge and Inhibit-E when I start Anabolic XT soon; and you're fine to stack it with turkesterone too if you want to.

For Turkesterone, I would encourage you to look at Muscle Addiction's Turkesterone-750 or CEL Ecdy-Plex which contains Turkesterone and Beta Ecdysterone in the same product. Muscle Addiction offers Beta-Ecdysterone-500 and Turkesterone-750 separately and then CEL Ecdy-Plex combines them together in one product.

Here are some links, including to a thread on Ecdy-Plex that has some feedback and discussion:

Ecdy-Plex thread:

CEL Ecdy-Plex:

I didn’t know I could run Inhibit-E year around?! 👀 about to go snag some more bottles to finish out the year.

Jimmye_25

Awards
Thank you all for the warm welcome & all the knowledge!! I truly appreciate it! I think I have a good guideline on what to do.

My lean edge came in today! Still waiting on anabolic xt & inhibit-e bcus I didn't order those till today after talking with yall. In the meantime while I wait on those I'll take Lean Edge, a fadogia/tongkat blend I have with my morning cardio. Then Lean Edge, turkesterone, gorilla mode stim free preworkout, with my evening weight & speed training. What do yall think?

Then when I get the rest of the stuff in I'll do Lean Edge/turkesterone/inhibit-e/anabolic xt/fadogia & tongkat blend with morning cardio, then Lean Edge/inhibit-e/anabolic xt/turkesterone/ in the evening session.??

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ecdy-Plex thread:

CEL Ecdy-Plex:

How would you compare inhibit e to arimistane?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn’t know I could run Inhibit-E year around?! 👀 about to go snag some more bottles to finish out the year.
I think a lot of people on here don't realize that, but you can definitely run it year round.

We have a lot of people that run it year round solo or with Optimize-T &/or M-Test, and we also have a lot of people that buy it that are on HRT that use it year round with their HRT regimens to help keep their levels more balanced and in check.

Inhibit-E is great in that it is designed to help you metabolize and regulate estrogen more efficiently and improve optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would you compare inhibit e to arimistane?
Inhibit-E and Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E are both great products, but very different products.

Inhibit-E is a very comprehensive formula that is designed to help improve optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio and to help your body metabolize and regulate estrogen more efficiently.

Eradicate-E, which contains the ingredient commonly referred to as arimistane, is a very inexpensive product that is great for helping decrease estrogen levels, but it is more for decreasing them than it is for helping actually improve estrogen metabolism. It is also a product/ingredient that works great for most people, but some people don't respond as well to it as others.

Some people like to stack them together, but whereas I think Inhibit-E is great for year round use, I wouldn't use Eradicate-E for more than 8 to 12 weeks without a couple week break from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for the warm welcome & all the knowledge!! I truly appreciate it! I think I have a good guideline on what to do.

My lean edge came in today! Still waiting on anabolic xt & inhibit-e bcus I didn't order those till today after talking with yall. In the meantime while I wait on those I'll take Lean Edge, a fadogia/tongkat blend I have with my morning cardio. Then Lean Edge, turkesterone, gorilla mode stim free preworkout, with my evening weight & speed training. What do yall think?

Then when I get the rest of the stuff in I'll do Lean Edge/turkesterone/inhibit-e/anabolic xt/fadogia & tongkat blend with morning cardio, then Lean Edge/inhibit-e/anabolic xt/turkesterone/ in the evening session.??
I'm happy to hear that your Lean Edge came in. It's a great product and I hope that you'll enjoy it.

Anabolic XT and Inhibit-E are great too and will make for a great stack with it.

You mentioned Fadogia and Tongkat, if you're looking for a great natural testosterone booster, when you run out of what you have, you should check out our Optimize-T product. It has a very potent Tongkat Ali extract in it plus a lot of other great ingredients. It stacks great with Inhibit-E. Then, if you want to add Fadogia to it, we offer Fadogia XT which is a great Fadogia extract.

A different option, not quite as strong, but still a great product is Test Fix by Muscle Addiction which is Fadogia, Tongkat Ali, and KSM-66.

Your layout looks fine to me. Lean Edge & Inhibit-E can both be used 2 to 3 times per day. I use Inhibit-E 1 cap 3x per day, and right now am using Lean Edge 2 caps 3x per day, but once I hit my fat loss goal and transition into trying to build back more muscle, I will go back to the normal 2 caps twice per day on Lean Edge.

Here are the links to Optimize-T, Fadogia XT, and Test Fix that I mentioned:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That looks like it will be a fun run
Best of luck .. keep us updated on how you like or have any questions during the run

Love fadogia in the mix .. sns also have bull caps of fadogiaXT as well.

Gluck

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found an old-ish bottle of pes erase pro plus in my stash…It doesn’t have arimistane.
The only thing I really recognize is the ksm66. How does this compare…Anyone familiar? I’ll attach a ingredients pic in a second

*View attachment 232391

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit-E and Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E are both great products, but very different products.

Inhibit-E is a very comprehensive formula that is designed to help improve optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio and to help your body metabolize and regulate estrogen more efficiently.

Eradicate-E, which contains the ingredient commonly referred to as arimistane, is a very inexpensive product that is great for helping decrease estrogen levels, but it is more for decreasing them than it is for helping actually improve estrogen metabolism. It is also a product/ingredient that works great for most people, but some people don't respond as well to it as others.

Some people like to stack them together, but whereas I think Inhibit-E is great for year round use, I wouldn't use Eradicate-E for more than 8 to 12 weeks without a couple week break from it.
You don’t think stacking the 2 will lower estrogen too much?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It could. Not likely, neither is super strong. But I’d ease into it if you want to try. Arimistane makes me and many others feel like hell. Try that on its own first to see how you react. If you’re okay, I’d start with Inhibit E and get a feel for how that treats you, then slowly add in Eradicate E. It’s 25mg a cap right? I’d start with just one for at least a week before trying 2.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could. Not likely, neither is super strong. But I’d ease into it if you want to try. Arimistane makes me and many others feel like hell. Try that on its own first to see how you react. If you’re okay, I’d start with Inhibit E and get a feel for how that treats you, then slowly add in Eradicate E. It’s 25mg a cap right? I’d start with just one for at least a week before trying 2.
Feel like hell as in what?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it depends on the context in what you are asking about or using it for.

If you are looking for a product to use as for helping improve your estrogen metabolism, help your body regulate estrogen better, and improve optimal testosterone to estrogen ratios - Inhibit-E is the way to go.

If you are looking for a product to use year round for the above purposes and as part of your HRT/TRT program - Inhibit-E is the way to go.

If you are using an anabolic cycle or need something for PCT, then Eradicate-E is a great choice to add to Inhibit-E for a duration of time.

Eradicate-E can also be added to diet/recomp cycles for 8 to 12 weeks to help dry out and get leaner.

Basically, Inhibit-E is very versatile and can be used year round if desired.

Eradicate-E is a great product, but is more specific in when/how it would be used.

Inhibit-E is just the right strength to do what it is designed to do - which is improve estrogen metabolism, help regulate estrogen better, and improve testosterone to estrogen ratios. It's super important for it to be strong enough to work well, but also to not make estrogen go too low.

I think we have accomplished that very well and that's why it sells so well and gets such great feedback.

As far as the ingredient most refer to as Arimistane (a company has a trademark on the word Arimistane, so companies aren't supposed to call it that) goes, I am detailed a little more information about that in the next part of this multi-quote to keep in mind - but yes, Eradicate-E is 25 mg. per capsule.

And each batch is tested to make sure it is exactly what its supposed to be - and that is significant in that as mentioned below, we have never had a report of it making people feel bad like some people say that ingredient does (which goes to my point that I think a lot of products may not have been using what they claimed to originally).

Feel like hell as in what?
Some people report that the ingredient that many people refer to as Arimistane makes them feel bad, mostly relating to feeling like their cortisol is too low, BUT its important to note that:
1) A lot of products on the market that had those reports were prop blended and may have had too high of dosing.
2) A lot of products on the market that claimed to be that ingredient, especially when it first came out, weren't really what they were claiming to be.

I can't speak for anyone else's product, but I can say that with Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E, it is a very popular product and I have never, not once, received any feedback on it in terms of it making people feel bad. Rarely, that ingredient seems to lower cortisol in some people so some people need to adjust their dosing downward and start at 25 mg. to 50 mg. per day.

Jimmye_25

Awards
So update on how things are going. Been taking the Lean Edge + fadogia/tongkat mix fasted for my morning cardio. And Lean Edge + gorilla mode stim free preworkout + turkesterone for my evening workouts. Maybe it's a placebo thing but I feel like the Lean Edge might been some of what was missing. Supplement companies can be a tricky mistress tbh but this sns place might know what they're doing! I felt different if that makes sense...slight more focused, less brain fog when work is on the backend (y'all know how that goes lol bcus I be ready to GO! lol) bcus i have way more energy.

The am cardio I wait about 30 mins after the Lean Edge to start but I feel more of the focus that I haven't had in a while(might be placebo but I doubt it). My midsection (and whole dody) has been warmer than what it's normally been. Usually when I run my stomach is ice cold to the touch. I stay warmer now. Evening workouts are the same results so far. Warmer, more focused, WAAAAY more energy!

I tell you what.....my tracking for the anabolic xt & inhibit-e says it'll be here tomorrow.....and I can't WAIT!! I hope it comes early before my evening workout bcus if they're as legit as that Lean Edge, then yall might have this old dog looking like that "old dawg!!" Lmao
I appreciate yall!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So update on how things are going. Been taking the Lean Edge + fadogia/tongkat mix fasted for my morning cardio. And Lean Edge + gorilla mode stim free preworkout + turkesterone for my evening workouts. Maybe it's a placebo thing but I feel like the Lean Edge might been some of what was missing. Supplement companies can be a tricky mistress tbh but this sns place might know what they're doing! I felt different if that makes sense...slight more focused, less brain fog when work is on the backend (y'all know how that goes lol bcus I be ready to GO! lol) bcus i have way more energy.

The am cardio I wait about 30 mins after the Lean Edge to start but I feel more of the focus that I haven't had in a while(might be placebo but I doubt it). My midsection (and whole dody) has been warmer than what it's normally been. Usually when I run my stomach is ice cold to the touch. I stay warmer now. Evening workouts are the same results so far. Warmer, more focused, WAAAAY more energy!

I tell you what.....my tracking for the anabolic xt & inhibit-e says it'll be here tomorrow.....and I can't WAIT!! I hope it comes early before my evening workout bcus if they're as legit as that Lean Edge, then yall might have this old dog looking like that "old dawg!!" Lmao
I appreciate yall!
Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that you're pleased with Lean Edge so far.

I look forward to hearing your feedback on Anabolic XT and Inhibit-E. Both are great products, and a lot of people report great motivation and quick results off of Anabolic XT.

Jimmye_25

Awards
My stuff came in!! *rubs hands*
I get off here in a few, was thinking taking everything (anabolic xt/inhibit-e/turkesterone/gorilla mode/lean edge) about 30 to 40 mins before the gym.....is that an optimal time? What do yall suggest dosing times for this stuff?

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
I get off here in a few, was thinking taking everything (anabolic xt/inhibit-e/turkesterone/gorilla mode/lean edge) about 30 to 40 mins before the gym.....is that an optimal time? What do yall suggest dosing times for this stuff?
This is how I ran the SNS supps:
Anabolic XT - 6caps 1hr Preworkout
3 @ breakfast & 3 @ lunch for off days
Inhibit-E - 2 @ breakfast & 1 @ lunch everyday
Lean Edge - 2 @ breakfast & 2 @ lunch everyday

Hope that helps!

Jimmye_25

Awards

Hope that helps!
Oh ok. Yeah that's definitely helpful, thanks! So the anabolic xt you took all 6 before the workout or 3 before workout and other 3 later at lunch? And I'm assuming the others were split doses preworkout too?

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Oh ok. Yeah that's definitely helpful, thanks! So the anabolic xt you took all 6 before the workout or 3 before workout and other 3 later at lunch? And I'm assuming the others were split doses preworkout too?
My bad bro! Had to get my workout in lol but yeah I do all 6 caps of Anabolic XT pre workout and the other two I just split them up between my breakfast and lunch. They digest better for me when I take them with food.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Hope that helps!
That's a solid SNS stack and set up for results!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT - you can take all 6 caps before your workout or you can do 3 caps twice per day.

Inhibit-E - I take 1 cap 3x per day personally.

Lean Edge - you would want to do 2 caps 2 to 3 times per day.

I'm going to be using Ecdy-Plex by CEL, which has Beta Ecdysterone and Turkesterone in it, and I'll be doing that 2 caps twice per day with one dose before my workout and another dose spaced out separately.

Jimmye_25

Awards
Update time!

So far so good! I REALLY noticed the energy at the gym! Insane pumps! And I cant really remember the last time my muscles were sore next day but i was so hype to wake up with sore pecs & tri's! Also I already sweat alot so if I am sweating more I'd never notice lol. I do notice I run slightly warmer now tho so idk. Haven't jumped on the scale but noticed a slight definition starting to set in. With that said the current stack might be breaking the plateau! Gonna hold my reservations til the end of next week to see what happens. That way I'll know for sure I'm really moving past the plateau. Overall I'm hype and excited to keep pushing & see what this stuff can do!! Thanks again yall!🙏🏿