In your opinion, what are some of the “safer” steroids?

bouldershoulders

Awards
I know it’s not black and white answer.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought var was known to Jack up cholesterol levels really bad?

Jackedzombie

Awards
I thought var was known to Jack up cholesterol levels really bad?
It kills HDL horribly, but is mostly mild everywhere else. Tbol is similar. They are still generally two of the safest (as in low-ish overall side effect profile) steds though provided they aren’t used in high doses or for long periods.

My list would be:
Test E or C
Equipoise
Tbol
Var

Of course how you dose and cycle any PED is massively important for the risk/benefit ratio - even these can cause havoc if not used sensibly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as far as 'safe' goes look at iconic formulations black series.

Jackedzombie

Awards
Oh I forgot Proviron- one of my favorite PEDs and definitely the safest oral. The only thing with it though is that it’s definitely not a stand alone and only really useful as a secondary in cycles with multiple injectables to enhance the benefits of those.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It kills HDL horribly, but is mostly mild everywhere else. Tbol is similar. They are still generally two of the safest (as in low-ish overall side effect profile) steds though provided they aren’t used in high doses or for long periods.

My list would be:
Test E or C
Equipoise
Tbol
Var

Of course how you dose and cycle any PED is massively important for the risk/benefit ratio - even these can cause havoc if not used sensibly.
not posting links and polls yet?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

My list would be:
Test E or C
Equipoise
Tbol
Var

You can take Apex Alchemy Helios. It’s a TD Curcumin that helps with cholesterol. I ran it with a Var cycle and my HDL was out of range but it wasn’t killed. I don’t have pre bloods but I’ve never had cholesterol issues before. My overall cholesterol and ratio was fine but my HDL was a little off.

Last edited:

Jackedzombie

Awards
You can take Apex Alchemy Helios. It’s a TD Curcumin that helps with cholesterol. I ran it with a Var cycle and my HDL was out of range but it was killed. I don’t have pre bloods but I’ve never had cholesterol issues before. My overall cholesterol and ratio was fine but my HDL was a little off.
Yep there are definitely a few things that can help. I’ve had great success offsetting drugs that kill HDL with low dose cardarine. You can actually offset a lot of the negative effects of PEDs to meaningful degrees with the right ancillaries - the issue is finding the right balance and sometimes having what you need on hand.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardio and citrus bergamot can also help with cholesterol. Maybe even Androsterone.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think “safe” is dose dependent, Test is safe in low/moderate doses but high doses comes with bad sides for an example. But the “safer” PED’s in low/moderate doses (I think) would be Test, Deca, Var and Primo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with the suggestions above.

injectables generally better for health than orals and both test and deca (nandrolone technically) are naturally produced in the body anyway so those two would probably top my list.

obviously the devil is in the detail and things like doses would play a big part

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cardio and citrus bergamot can also help with cholesterol. Maybe even Androsterone.
i'm running alpha seven now....over the last 2 years i've ran all of the black series products from iconic formulations all except ultra epi contain androsterone...my last bloods my cholesterol numbers were so good my doctor commented on it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i'm running alpha seven now....over the last 2 years i've ran all of the black series products from iconic formulations all except ultra epi contain androsterone...my last bloods my cholesterol numbers were so good my doctor commented on it.
You promoting Iconic’s stuff so much it’s annoying, I understand you want to sell but it’s too much. You turning ppl away.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You promoting Iconic’s stuff so much it’s annoying, I understand you want to sell but it’s too much. You turning ppl away.
Do you have any other threads where people have chosen not to buy a Iconic items because this guy promoted the products too much?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
He over promotes and YES it's a turn off to people. Hard to take ANY of his comments serious when most are just clever answers with promotion of their products. I pretty much ignore his comments. No offense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He over promotes and YES it's a turn off to people. Hard to take ANY of his comments serious when most are just clever answers with promotion of their products. I pretty much ignore his comments. No offense.
i recently retired and found myself with more time on my hands than i have ever had. i didn't realize that i was getting carried away and thanked bbiceps for pointing this out to me and i will be walking down my posting here on AM--after many years of AA i value constructive criticism which is what i believe bbiceps was trying to do.....even though you added no offense at the end of this post i think you had every intention of offending and i found nothing constructive about it...

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes you are.
You haven’t showed me one person that has said they are not going to buy the product because of that guy. The one guy that posted you used as an example didn’t say he wasn’t buying the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just let rob know that i won't be repping for iconic any longer....if you have a problem with me please don't take it out on the company.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i just let rob know that i won't be repping for iconic any longer....if you have a problem with me please don't take it out on the company.
You overreacting, I already told you I don’t have a problem with you.