IML Max Defense WORKS

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So this is a weird review, and I know many people will think I'm crazy.. but this IML product is amazing and I'm thinking about taking it year-round from here on out.

Where I live, brown recluse spiders are incredibly common and all over the place. I work in a warehouse and yard, and when I work in the yard I am dealing with farm equipment, hay, straw, etc... I often pick up pallets that have been outside... really, I come into contact with these things a lot.

Have you ever seen what these spider bites can do to a person? Well, a few months ago I was bit three times on the thigh, I couldn't walk for a week. I should have went to the ER in all seriousness but I just kept applying antibiotic ointment and kept it wrapped. It was messy. Blood and green puss draining all day and night.. my left leg was swole as hell, it was about double the size of my right leg, veins popping out.. it was incredibly nasty/painful. I was alternating between tylenol and ibprofein around the clock for that entire first week it was so painful.

It healed though, after two weeks of treating it around the clock and keeping it clean.

A couple weeks ago, I got bit again, this time on the arm. It was on my forearm near my elbow, and it looked like I had two elbows the next day.. I seen the spider and knew I got bit.. I was prepared to have a f*** up arm for a week lol.

BUT, one of my IML orders came with a free bottle of Max Defense. So I said screw it I'll try this supplement and see if it helps. I looked up all the ingredients and found that many of them could be helpful for fighting infections. I took two capsules in the AM, two more mid-day and 2 more before bed. For a total of 6 a day since 6 is the serving size. I wasn't taking anything else but creatine at the time.

Of course I treated it with antibiotic cream and wrapped my arm to hide that second elbow and the pussy mess that was draining from it lol.

The next day it went down and was flat. It never became a hole in my flesh like the other bites did. It healed within days. No pain. No pussy mess after the first 2 days.

This is an incredibly quick recovery in comparison to the first bites I had.. I mean each of the first bites I had was painful and nasty for a week. The first bites also stayed 'open' and drained for about 2 weeks even though I was able to walk after the first week.

I feel like I'll be able to fight off any virus or infection with this supplement. I know it wasn't designed for spider bites or infections like this, but I wish I had it when I got bit on the leg, I probably would've been able to go to work and actually walk!! The way I see it - if it can help me with something that serious, then it's a legit product and more powerful than most people probably realize.

So I give it a 5/5 and just want to say thank you to IronMag Labs for making such a great product and including it as a freebie with my order! I appreciate that more than you guys will ever know.