I'm Back!

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sitting here wondering WTF, but for all things considered am still fairly sane. In the last month I have:

Worked on a remodeling project at the house.
Put in a BUNCH of hours on a preliminary manuscript for a book.
Went on an unwanted vacation at my parents in Arizona. This went to hell FAST as I don't get along with my father, and my Mom's ISP would let me receive but not send email, so I had to send everything out with her Dollady ID--how cute.
Went to the mountains and got STRANDED and ended up having to hike 20+ miles out.
Got in a bar fight with a 330 pound hick in overalls and got my face pounded some and fractured my right hand on his. Spent a couple days in jail even though he started it.
Had my hard drive crash.
Had my ISP's server crash.
Had my ethernet card crash.
ALL ONE AFTER ANOTHER!!!

I am back home now and all sytems are up and I don't think I'll be leaving the house unless I have to. Too dangerous-lol.

Iron Addict

shadow_manifest

Awards
Welcome back and sorry to hear your troubles. But good news I may be adding some new business to you in the near future.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
you better have won the damn fight thats all i gotta say ;)....

hey i get processed for special forces on monday :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
means i get my main physical, go to the meps station etc.. also have to take my special forces PAST test which is a physical fitness test.. im soooo stoked about going tho.. 22 months of pure hell haha woohoo..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro sounds like life was having a little fun with you. Fill us in on the bar fight. Details bro, details.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Congrads on making it throught the last month IA..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
glad to see you made it back, with one hell of an experience now thankfully in the past :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I thought I was having a bad-luck streak recently. You sure you didn't break a few mirrors lately, LOL.... Nice to have you around lately, I want some more articles!!! :)

size

Awards
  • Established
Iron Addict.... Thanks for the articles on your site

legaljuicer

Awards
IronAddict - you've got email

size

Awards
  • Established
I stopped by your site today and it looks great.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back IA and that things are back to "normal", if there is any such thing. Site looks great BTW!