If you can legally conceal or open carry, now is the time, if there ever was a time.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not just for your sake. You could be the man or woman to stop someone from murdering multiple people. Consider getting a gun. Being trained with it. Getting your conceal license. It could make the difference between a group of people living or not, God forbid you have to be placed in that situation.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Admin move to politics section please

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Too bad libtards in NJ doesnt think even trained populus is to be trusted with carry permits

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too bad libtards in NJ doesnt think even trained populus is to be trusted with carry permits
They can wait on the police to look at the dead bodies then... People are going crazy these days. Everyone should be circumspect, paying attention, knowing your surroundings.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They can wait on the police to look at the dead bodies then... People are going crazy these days. Everyone should be circumspect, paying attention, knowing your surroundings.
Im sure you know the current predicament police is in with their treatment. police will take a back step on their response to crime. Not risk their livelihood. response times will suffer, their action towards crime, arrest rates will all decrease. You cannot just keep prosecuting police without any kind of backfire.

perhaps just a cyclical event where balance is due after period of increased crime where many will start to complain about disregard of action for lawlessness.

I Plan to sign up my 4.5 year old daughter for Krav when she is of age. Both that and BJJ can be lifesaver. I know you have kids too. What a rough times to be raising kids in.

Last edited:
Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fat black girl swinging butcher knife at victim, trying to stab, potentially kill her.
Ignores warning of "drop the knife". Gets shot / killed by Cops.

Woketurdz: "Thats racist, tired of Cops killing Blacks". (Meanwhile, whites killed by Cops outnumber them, they just don't whine/riot.

Meanwhile in Chicago, hundreds of black on black murders this year, Woketurdz and MSM = Crickets.

Braindead group of fukkers those libturdz...

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Open carry means you will be the first one shot at.

I drive around Florida quite a bit in my new job and signed up for the Hunter's Education Course for the CC requirement. Will probably carry concealed soon. Looking at a baby 1911, Browning or Beretta in .380

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im sure you know the current predicament police is in with their treatment. police will take a back step on their response to crime. Not risk their livelihood. response times will suffer, their action towards crime, arrest rates will all decrease. You cannot just keep prosecuting police without any kind of backfire.

perhaps just a cyclical event where balance is due after period of increased crime where many will start to complain about disregard of action for lawlessness.

I Plan to sign up my 4.5 year old daughter for Krav when she is of age. Both that and BJJ can be lifesaver. I know you have kids too. What a rough times to be raising kids in.
the police will show up when called, but i'm afraid the days of police being pro-active are over....police will show up after crime has been committed.

the only person you can count on to protect self, family and property is SELF.

don't leave your cave without your club...it is the wild wild west all over again!!!