IF transdermals

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been interested in IF TD prohormones for a while due to the apparent mild-ness.

I’ve been on 25mg clomid EOD for the past month (I’ve been cleared to take ED, but it’s impossible to find around where I am, so I’m going EOD until I can find a pharmacy that has it consistently).

Being on clomid, could I take something like Ultra Hard without having to worry about too much suppression? I’m just trying to figure out how to go about it as the clomid seems as though it would negate the need for PCT. Or do I have the wrong train of thought in that? I need to get follow-up blood work done in 2 months, so I wouldn’t start anything before then.

FWIW - going on 37 years old, training consistently since age 15. Never taken anabolics (at least not to my knowledge - the early/mid 00’s was kind of crazy with rumors of other supps being spiked, so who knows). I’ve been a member on here for a long time, have had tons of friends on anabolics, so I have no unrealistic expectations. Gaining a couple pounds of muscle and/or losing a couple pounds of fat would be amazing.

Thanks!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like we've had convo about this earlier, so I'll just insert my quick 2 cents: you might get away with Clomid + some Andros, without being meaningfully suppressed, but only bloodwork would tell.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So the answer is very individual based. I will say that for me personally, i don’t think you will be meaningfully suppressed but even if you are, your recovery will be very fast.

I also wouldn’t hesitate adding something like Arimahex by Apex Alchemy into the PCT timeframe just in case you get a little bit of estrogen rebound.