Iconic formulations shipment stuck as waiting for receiving since last Friday, tomorrow 1 week without any confirmation of acceptance by USPS

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I sent a query to them via their website, and Jon reached out to me via text, however never followed up.
Tomorrow will be a week since the order, and I’m going to assume it was lost before it was even at usps.

I work for a logistics company so I know how easy it is for a package to get lost and kind of set aside and forgotten about.

Because of the timing, this was my third straight purchase in a row of ultra Epi/ ultra eleven to continue my cycle, but I had it set up for just as I was running out, to which now I will run out before I receive more.

If their is a rep available, if it has to reship I would rather just cancel the order.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Ryan, I texted you yesterday afternoon and didn't receive a reply from you until 3:25am local time today - I have followed up with the USPS about this again.

The shipping status on the USPS web site is "Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending"

What this means - the package has been received by the USPS but has not had another scan yet...like at the sorting facility or the next hub.

source of screenshot: https://www.usglobalmail.com/shipment-received-package-acceptance-pending/

This generally happens because our contract warehouse (who shipped this) sends out large numbers of packages a day - the USPS rep who picks them up doesn't scan them individually, they use the scan form to get the manifest for the shipment that contains the tracking numbers for all the packages in the lot.

Last edited:
MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to update. Talked to rob on the phone, and quite honestly I’ve never experienced customer service to this level.
Rob is quite serious about this, and made sure we could work out any scenario that could come in to play.

The tracking has not updated, although we’re expecting it to randomly show up as sometimes usps does this.
But rob later called me back to mention he’s going to send out a couple spare bottles priority to bridge the gap between when the next bottles show up as well as a sample pre workout. THATS customer service, and actually it’s more than just customer service that’s looking out.

Wanted to mention also that Rob is a genuine guy, we had a couple laughs about the situation and all around I can say I’ve walked away from this interaction better than I’ve walked away from any customer service experience.

Thanks rob!

edit: spelling

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wanted to update. Talked to rob on the phone, and quite honestly I’ve never experienced customer service to this level.
Rob is quite serious about this, and made sure we could work out any scenario that could come in to play.

The tracking has not updated, although we’re expecting it to randomly show up as sometimes usps does this.
But rob later called me back to mention he’s going to send out a couple spare bottles priority to bridge the gap between when the next bottles show up as well as a sample pre workout. THATS customer service, and actually it’s more than just customer service that’s looking out.

Wanted to mention also that Rob is a genuine guy, we had a couple laughs about the situation and all around I can say I’ve walked away from this interaction better than I’ve walked away from ancustomer service experience.

Thanks rob!

edit: spelling
Rob and iconic have some of the best customer service in the industry. Most of the board sponsors are like that.