I see a bunch of XXXXdrol talked about. How's it compare to 'real' gear?

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Just wondering.

The only thing I know about even a little is through HRT sites and that's Test Cip, HGH, HCG.

How do all these different 'drols' compare? Are they 'real' test?

Forgive the noobness. I just wonder if it's legit stuff or more repackaging of the same old same old snake oil.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
There are absolutely not 'real' test. They are also all different compounds (for the most part). They are however very useful if you know what you are doing. Stick around the forum and keep learning, this is a great forum to do your research on. They are some very knowledgable members here. Just stay away from WARBIRDWS6 :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering.

The only thing I know about even a little is through HRT sites and that's Test Cip, HGH, HCG.

Forgive the noobness. I just wonder if it's legit stuff or more repackaging of the same old same old snake oil.
I hate when people say "real gear" ---- if injectables are "real gear" then these methylated drols are "SUPER REAL GEAR" and IMO the laws should be FLIP FLOPPED.

Making injectables the legal drugs and the methyls the scheduled "real gear drugs."

So as you can see --- these are super potent oral steroids that are currently being sold.

-Matt

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
I hate when people say "real gear" ---- if injectables are "real gear" then these methylated drols are "SUPER REAL GEAR" and IMO the laws should be FLIP FLOPPED.

Making injectables the legal drugs and the methyls the scheduled "real gear drugs."

So as you can see --- these are super potent oral steroids that are currently being sold.

-Matt
Also to mention that the legal stuff can create more side effects and be more harmful than injectables. I totally agree that if any performance enhancing drugs are to be illegal it be pro-hormones and not clean injectables.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Guess there's a lot to learn here.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
I couldnt agree more, but to be fair, 15 years ago, if you told me I could walk into a "supplement shop" and buy an "active" oral steroid for 25-50 bucks I would have told you that you were out of your mind. Or if you told me I would see ads on tv and in mainstream magazines for test replacement in men, I would have said the same thing.

The govt actually created this whole industry by trying to deny steroids their rightful place in society, and took the safe, clean, time tested drugs out of the hands of the people and perputated the creation of some of the most seriously dangerous underground compounds ever to be thought up.

Theres compounds out right now that are a mix of 3 or 4 methlys in one cap, and there are people popping them like skittles, a shot of test or deca pales in comparision to the dangers of doing 4 methyls at one time, yet its pefectly legal for me to do it right now without a script.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
People don't even understand how crazy America is, apparently.

s drol is legal but equipoise is illegal.

makes me sick

Husker89

Banned
Awards
they should all be legal, as adults we decide what we do to our bodies as long as it doesnt affect someone else, how the founders intended it. But gov has to keep drugs illegal to jack the price up and get their money thru big pharma or street drugs by shipping it in. Everyone knows the cia sell drugs
People don't even understand how crazy America is, apparently.

s drol is legal but equipoise is illegal.

makes me sick

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just want to say, those profiles are a good place to start learning, just know it's not the end of the road.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My good friend own hardcore supps shop.

I try to get him to push AndroSeries --- He says "sorry, dude, monsterplexxx and superplexxx are flying off my shelves."

I'm like -- "Those a 3-4 methyl steroids in 1 capsule!!! , ignorant, inexperienced needle-dicks are purchasing these."

He just nods his head --- yep they are top sellers.......

I was there a few days ago ---- some guy , not very muscular , I would NEVER think he was a steroid user, walks in and buys epi + SD stack, with Animal test for pct !!!!!

I actually intervened and told him what he was using and that he needed serious pct. He says "yea last time I did this stack I lost 15 lbs afterwards......"

Yes no kidding......Lots of face palms that day for me....

-Matt

I couldnt agree more, but to be fair, 15 years ago, if you told me I could walk into a "supplement shop" and buy an "active" oral steroid for 25-50 bucks I would have told you that you were out of your mind. Or if you told me I would see ads on tv and in mainstream magazines for test replacement in men, I would have said the same thing.

The govt actually created this whole industry by trying to deny steroids their rightful place in society, and took the safe, clean, time tested drugs out of the hands of the people and perputated the creation of some of the most seriously dangerous underground compounds ever to be thought up.

Theres compounds out right now that are a mix of 3 or 4 methlys in one cap, and there are people popping them like skittles, a shot of test or deca pales in comparision to the dangers of doing 4 methyls at one time, yet its pefectly legal for me to do it right now without a script.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, i wonder if you saw me and didn't know who i was, if you would think I knew anything about steroids?

or better yet, didn't know who dan duchaine was, and saw him in the sup shop looking at steroids.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hmm, i wonder if you saw me and didn't know who i was, if you would think I knew anything about steroids?

or better yet, didn't know who dan duchaine was, and saw him in the sup shop looking at steroids.....
well since duchaine is dead, he'd be a ghost and matt would probably be too busy shytting his pants to make any judgements on danny's physique. and you're a fuqin elf in green clothing, so he'd probably think you are too short and puny :D

smt1

Awards
They are not testosterone, nor are they prohormones to it like the old 4-AD and friends were. They are however, anabolic steroids.

Some, like superdrol, are steroids that big pharma investigated in the 1960's but never brought to the market. Because nobody used it in the 1990 and 2005 steroid bans, it was never made illegal.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I lost 15 lbs afterwards lol not connecting the dots, i messed up my first time using steroids on accident (mass tabs) was told it was a really goo test booster wand used NO pct but more than once you are an idiot
My good friend own hardcore supps shop.

I try to get him to push AndroSeries --- He says "sorry, dude, monsterplexxx and superplexxx are flying off my shelves."

I'm like -- "Those a 3-4 methyl steroids in 1 capsule!!! , ignorant, inexperienced needle-dicks are purchasing these."

He just nods his head --- yep they are top sellers.......

I was there a few days ago ---- some guy , not very muscular , I would NEVER think he was a steroid user, walks in and buys epi + SD stack, with Animal test for pct !!!!!

I actually intervened and told him what he was using and that he needed serious pct. He says "yea last time I did this stack I lost 15 lbs afterwards......"

Yes no kidding......Lots of face palms that day for me....

-Matt

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
I wish it were easier to just get a scrip and doc supervision for for test cip and whatnot. I'd pay a good chunk of money to NOT have to play guessing games.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I think ANYONE can have extensive steroid knowledge without looking like a steroid user lol --- Look at Eric, when I interviewed with him I thought he was a young looking, blonde guy that looked NOTHING like a steroid expert lol.

It was very surprising, but looking like a muscle head has nothing to do with knowing steroid chemistry and literature. Now when you know alot about aas + look impressive then you are now a highly influential powerhouse that people will listen to.

-matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I lost 15 lbs afterwards lol not connecting the dots, i messed up my first time using steroids on accident (mass tabs) was told it was a really goo test booster wand used NO pct but more than once you are an idiot

Werent mass tabs by IDS and had stenebolone in them??? Essentially ultradrol?

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when did eric become a steroid expert? this is news, huh, well, he must of been researching quite a bit then?

well, if this is the case, he needs to get around to fixing those mistakes i told him about years ago with the hormone profiles on y'all's site.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
when did eric become a steroid expert? this is news, huh, well, he must of been researching quite a bit then?

well, if this is the case, he needs to get around to fixing those mistakes i told him about years ago with the hormone profiles on y'all's site.
You could always neg rep his user profile on here as punishment .....just a thought....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Gang-neg.... LMAO i can just hear jbry yelling "I'M NOT A FISH!!! I'M A MAN! NOT A FISH!" :D

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
"you walk around on 2 legs....homosepien....homo??? I DIDN'T mean that!!!!" good movie bro
when i come for you, i'm gonna want some ****tail, fruit!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just want to say, those profiles in the stickies suck asss, but are a good place to start learning, just know they are really crappy.
Lets not forget that these stickies have been generated by the good bros on the board who many members feel that their posts are the best thing since sliced bread. Want better than post it. Stickies represent board members and their bros and nothing more.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
can we make my PCT thread a sticky? :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
when and where azzhole? :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well hello biatchez

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO I actually have my birth certificate, SSN card, and two residency verifications sitting next to me waiting to be re-filed cuz i went and got my IL driver's license today.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? What is your mother's maiden name?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
charged with but not convicted of a felony, and my mother's maiden name is Walker :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets not forget that these stickies have been generated by the good bros on the board who many members feel that their posts are the best thing since sliced bread. Want better than post it. Stickies represent board members and their bros and nothing more.
dang it, i knew i should of edited that out. yea, you are correct, that stickie isn't locked, and I could post up new updated info in there, but im too lazy, so i should just keep my thoughts to myself.

but anyways, it's a good place to start you research on compounds, just dont let it be the end of the road, and know there is more info out there that adds to it.

...is what i should of said instead. :smoker:

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are not testosterone, nor are they prohormones to it like the old 4-AD and friends were. They are however, anabolic steroids.

Some, like superdrol, are steroids that big pharma investigated in the 1960's but never brought to the market. Because nobody used it in the 1990 and 2005 steroid bans, it was never made illegal.

So you're saying SD is in fact not a Schedule III... L O L

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't a controlled substance, but it was around in both bans (05 & 10) and didn't get the ax.

now it's finally on the list, along with pstanz.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
What was I supposed to get out of all of this?

HAhahaha

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
charged with but not convicted of a felony......................
God bless america.

Go stock up on superdrol before its all gone, would be the take away from this thread.