I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
What  a great tasting shake! I got the Vanilla flavor. Just wanted to suggest it to any who are looking for a change of pace in the Whey arena.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
my favorite "bulk 5lb +" whey. the chocolate is better my friend. but eas never makes anything other than the standard choc/van/straw. whether it be simply, precision, hp series, or muscle drive. atleast they do well with what they put out

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate is the best, strawberry not bad either. Been using it for about 2 years.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
i like optimums chocolate better, but both are good.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Clintdogg
i like optimums chocolate better, but both are good.

I'd still be using it if it came in 10lb bags, loved the chocolate. I guess it isn't that much more $$$ though than Optimum 10lbers depending upon where you get it. Good stuff.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
if you're paying more than $41 for the 10lb, you're getting robbed....

institutional

Awards
i like the eas simply whey also, and its very comparable to optimum in price. i just recently got a 5 pound tub of choc. optimum 100% and it tastes pretty bad. i have noticed that there is always a different taste to it. sometimes its decent and this time its terrible. but the EAS always taste very good imo.

DarCSA

Awards
I recently purchased the HP in a travel size version and the price was higher than optimum. The vanilla also tasted pretty bad too. Lucky I only had to use it a little while I was gone. I poured what I had left of the HP into my optimum container and low and behold it now tastes a lot better. Thank god for Optimum.

GuyinLA

Awards
I really like the taste of EAS Myoplex Deluxe Strawberry Cream. The Vanilla flavor is good too. I am currently using Prolab's Lean Mass Matrix because it is a higher quality MRP (e.g. no malodextrin) but it doesn't taste as good to me as Myoplex Deluxe. (But I understand that EAS is revising Mypolex Deluxe to something closer to Lean Mass Matrix.) I agree that EAS has great tasting products. I also use Optimum but, to my taste, their products are on the sweet side.

Dr of Golf

Awards
I've been using Optimum's 5 lb tub of the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor and will be ready for a new tub soon. I've always liked their vanilla flavor and never had any complaints with it but I think I'll try the EAS the next time around, you know, just for a change of pace. :)

dez/null

Awards
Id stick with Opti's or the new Pro Choice proteins both offer a quality protein with enough to last more bang for my doller :D

Dr of Golf

Awards
I think I will stick with the Optimum. I just did a check at JesupGym.com and they have the 5lb tub for $22.99 and a flat rate shipping charge of only $7.50 per order, no matter how many things you get. Now, that's a deal. :D

I've dealt with JesupGym before and they are very helpful, honest, FAST on shipping, and great to deal with. Actually going to try one of the Optimum smaller 1lb Strawberry Whey for only $6.48. So, for a 5 lb and a 1 lb the grand total with shipping will only be ... $36.97. Not bad at all. ;)

And, if the wife's not looking over my shoulder when I order, I will probably add some other items to the cart. :D :D :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I've dealt with JesupGym before and they are very helpful, honest, FAST on shipping, and great to deal with. Actually going to try one of the Optimum smaller 1lb Strawberry Whey for only $6.48. So, for a 5 lb and a 1 lb the grand total with shipping will only be ... $36.97. Not bad at all. ;)

indeed. they have the best prices for optimum nutrition products. however, save a couple more bucks at easypricematch (they'll take 5% off your total...shipping is 5.75 flat, free for orders over 100)