Unanswered Hydra Head 6 or Prototype Nutrition Ur Spray?

Ripple2352

Awards
About to embark on a recomp. Nothing crazy. Not looking to add a lot of size, but got a few lbs I want to drop. Slow and steady, not looking for anything extreme. Haven't really worked out since beginning of April. Had a case of strep throat turn into a massive tonsil infection which had me missing a ton of work and very laid up for quite a few weeks. Misery. That all led to me seeing an ENT and opting to have surgery for tonsillectomy and a deviated septum, which I'm in the process of getting over now. So, as you can tell, I'm very serious about the "slow and steady", as my activity levels have been basically nil. Just looking to get back into things while taking off a few pounds that I've gained while, hopefully, regaining a bit of lost strength. No stim based burners. I've read great things about Ursolic Acid here as it's been popping up in so many products. I think for a recomp Hydra Head 6 certainly intrigued me, and Prototype is always legit and comes with it. Anyone care to chime in with their anecdotes about either??

Other supplements I'll be using:
Evomuse Brite
1.5g matcha powder daily - split into 2-3 doses
Chaos and Pain Predator
NutraBio Betaine Anhydrous
NutraBio Citrulline
NutraBio Alpha-GPC
Red Spinach nitrates
PeakO2
Will be adding Follidrone 2.0 after about a month (never used this either).

Other things taken for general health:
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2
Organic Vitamin C (food source full spectrum) powder
Fish Oil
CoQ10