How to PROPERLY apply transdermal??

Irongame

Awards
so im using a homebrew 6g 1-test and 6g 4-ad from KC. He tried to gel it, but it wouldn't stay gelled. Its thicker than spray but I just shake it up and rub it on. I am worried about how long I have to leave the area uncovered and where on the body is absorbed the best.
Thus far I have been applying on shoulders and arms, Chest and stomach. And Quads, knees. I usually wait half an hour to put clothes on or go to bed (whichever im doing) but it stays sticky all day long. Am I doing something wrong here? The LAST thing I wanna do is waste this stuff, and I wanna make sure that everything is getting in that can. Also, im not quite getting applications at 12 hour intervals (varies a lot) will this have a detrimental effect?
So in summary.
Am I applying to proper areas?
How long do I wait until its in and absorbed?
Are 12 hour intervals mandatory?

Thanks to all that reply!!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
so im using a homebrew 6g 1-test and 6g 4-ad from KC. He tried to gel it, but it wouldn't stay gelled. Its thicker than spray but I just shake it up and rub it on. I am worried about how long I have to leave the area uncovered and where on the body is absorbed the best.
Thus far I have been applying on shoulders and arms, Chest and stomach. And Quads, knees. I usually wait half an hour to put clothes on or go to bed (whichever im doing) but it stays sticky all day long. Am I doing something wrong here? The LAST thing I wanna do is waste this stuff, and I wanna make sure that everything is getting in that can. Also, im not quite getting applications at 12 hour intervals (varies a lot) will this have a detrimental effect?
So in summary.
Am I applying to proper areas?
How long do I wait until its in and absorbed?
Are 12 hour intervals mandatory?

Thanks to all that reply!!
Yes, you are applying to proper areas. Try applying where skin is thinner ex: inner arm, back of elbow, inner thigh, behind knee ect..

Depending on the solution is how long it takes to be absorbed. I don't know exactly what KC uses in his recipie. If dmso is in there it certainly helps, but it should dry or just leave skin 'moisturised' not sticky. Usually a couple of hours after application it should be absorbed.

12hrs is not set in stone, as long as you keep it close, so that you have a steady flow of ph in the blood stream.

sticklegs

Awards
does body fat % effect absorbtion rate or quality of results from transdermals

BMZ

Awards
this is a great thread.....!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with transd questions.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sticklegs
does body fat % effect absorbtion rate or quality of results from transdermals
Not to the extent that stratum corneum thickness does.

Once the PH's are across the SC layer it will release slowly into systemic circulation.  Remember, it is NOT the skin thickness but rather the thickness of the SC layer.

Chemo

Irongame

Awards
so therefore Chemo, what do you reccomend to be the most effective spots?