How to lower T?

A

Azziko

Awards
I'm 27 y/o and my T has been naturally dropping for a few years now. I've been checked by a few endos and nothing really showing why i would have low T. I have done two bloodworks recently this month. One showed 10.1nmol/L and the other was 11. My doctor said to run one more test and if score under 12 he will prescribe me TRT. They will be taking my blood wednesday morning (9:10am). And I'm kinda scared ill get a little above 12 and my life will be back to feeling like a bag of potatoes every day. So is there something I can do... If i go to sleep way earlier and wake up at like 3am? Something I can eat?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 27 y/o and my T has been naturally dropping for a few years now. I've been checked by a few endos and nothing really showing why i would have low T. I have done two bloodworks recently this month. One showed 10.1nmol/L and the other was 11. My doctor said to run one more test and if score under 12 he will prescribe me TRT. They will be taking my blood wednesday morning (9:10am). And I'm kinda scared ill get a little above 12 and my life will be back to feeling like a bag of potatoes every day. So is there something I can do... If i go to sleep way earlier and wake up at like 3am? Something I can eat?
What is the reference range on that Testosterone test?

A

Azziko

Awards
What is the reference range on that Testosterone test?
10.4 to almost 30
the endo i saw said that even though I am still in the "avarage' on the 2nd test. its not good at all for someone my age.

A

Azziko

Awards
Does smoking increase or decrease T levels? Different sources say different things smh

Seems like it most likely increases it so i'm going to stop smoking till I do the test.

Last edited:
A

Azziko

Awards
stay up all night
I thought about that, but then wouldn't something else in the bloodwork get fucked up?Atm im thinking of sleeping 4-5 hours a day. till wednesday, and im quitting smoking lmao.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
starvation diet omitting as many cals as possible.. especially fats. that and do some long cardio sessions.

A

Azziko

Awards
starvation diet omitting as many cals as possible.. especially fats. that and do some long cardio sessions.
so what should I eat for the next 3 days?

it's a bit confusing how being overweight can lower T but eating fats raises it. How does a starvation diet keep it low if at the same time my 'stomach' would be getting smaller. sorry im bit stupid lmao.

but also how would that affect my other stuff being checked (Estradiol,prolactin,FSH,LH,TSH,Ferritin,B12) Also the Biochemistry,hbA1C,Creatine,ALT,Lipid assessment..
Don't want them to be like oh your T is low because ^ that is low. you know?

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the correct way (I think) is to deprive sleep. that's when you make test. and if you do want to sleep, using substances like alcohol can help prevent rem sleep and test production. don't die tho ok? maybe get a different doctor?

A

Azziko

Awards
the correct way (I think) is to deprive sleep. that's when you make test. and if you do want to sleep, using substances like alcohol can help prevent rem sleep and test production. don't die tho ok? maybe get a different doctor?
Yeah I get that but I dont want that to **** up my other results since the doctor ticked like every other box lmao. so im thinking doing 4 hours of sleep every night for now . but not sure what to do about the diet.
oh and no smoking.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I get that but I dont want that to **** up my other results since the doctor ticked like every other box lmao. so im thinking doing 4 hours of sleep every night for now . but not sure what to do about the diet.
oh and no smoking.
for diet id guess you'd do the opposite of test boosting vitamins. try to avoid vitamin d, magnesium, and zinc?

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont get enough sleep, lower calories dramatically and expell fat from your diet.

Every time i would go on a cut i could literally feel my T levels dropping even as a teenager and now in early 20s. Therefore i dont cut anymore off cycle 😉

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
take a super hot shower than keep laptop on ur nuts all day..

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I had a buddy that was in this situation. They wouldn't give it to him until he got below 300. So he had like 3 drinks the night before and lacked on sleep and he was plenty low for it. Alcohol can do a number on it quickly. I was "lucky" and my total test was literally at 49ng/dl when I went in for my initial testing. There was no question on if I was going to get it lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^Underrated suggestion.
Yeah... I’m sure his doctor won’t question anything seeing his bloodwork on tren.... bad cholesterol, false estrogen reading from the tren that could be 10 times out of range and what not.. I doubt he’d just be like "perfect! Your T Is low let’s get you on test! All your other panels are complete **** but let’s do it!" Lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had a buddy that was in this situation. They wouldn't give it to him until he got below 300. So he had like 3 drinks the night before and lacked on sleep and he was plenty low for it. Alcohol can do a number on it quickly. I was "lucky" and my total test was literally at 49ng/dl when I went in for my initial testing. There was no question on if I was going to get it lol
Now that’s a better idea than taking tren. Big drinking 4-5 days prior to the test and almost no sleep.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah... I’m sure his doctor won’t question anything seeing his bloodwork on tren.... bad cholesterol, false estrogen reading from the tren that could be 10 times out of range and what not.. I doubt he’d just be like "perfect! Your T Is low let’s get you on test! All your other panels are complete **** but let’s do it!" Lol
It wouldn't affect cholesterol that much in the week or 2 it would take to cause suppression. Tren will not read as E2 on a hormone panel.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It wouldn't affect cholesterol that much in the week or 2 it would take to cause suppression. Tren will not read as E2 on a hormone panel.
False. There’s hundreds of bloods showing tren will/can give false e readings that gets extremely high. Surprised you’re saying otherwise

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
False. There’s hundreds of bloods showing tren will/can give false e readings that gets extremely high. Surprised you’re saying otherwise
Show me.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, I see. It looks like labcorp has a faulty test. Go to Quest. lol

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
just go buy some estroven from pharmacy brah... + nipple clamps with vibration device for prolactin release....

U

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I went through this a few years ago, endo wanted a 2nd test and I didn’t want to come in just barely in range. I didn’t want to use any suppressive ped’s because I didn’t know what it would complicate on the test. After extensive internet researching here is what I did for a marginal drop in T:
No more than 4 hours sleep per night the week before the test.
No vitamins or protein, no heathy fats, only eat carbs and junk food.
Eat lots of black licorice.
Drink lots of alcohol.
Excessively workout.
Drank a 20oz soda about an hour before the test.

A

Azziko

Awards
My bloodwork came in guys. i got 7 nmol/L for T and 202 for T Free. Going to talk to the doctor in a few hours and see what he says

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it’s because I’m American, but this suggestion was largely just tongue-in-cheek humor. There have been tons of great obviously useful suggestions already that are easier to implement than buying & injecting Tren

Cut sleep, eat no fats, load up on sugar, be a total sloth or work out furiously past recoverability, stress the body & deprive it of nutrients, things like having some drinks. Holding a baby right before hand is actually terrific if he has any in his life.

But it’s funnier to suggest the answer is always to take Tren

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe it’s because I’m American, but this suggestion was largely just tongue-in-cheek humor. There have been tons of great obviously useful suggestions already that are easier to implement than buying & injecting Tren

Cut sleep, eat no fats, load up on sugar, be a total sloth or work out furiously past recoverability, stress the body & deprive it of nutrients, things like having some drinks. Holding a baby right before hand is actually terrific if he has any in his life.

But it’s funnier to suggest the answer is always to take Tren
What? No! I was expecting OP to start blast and cruise life like yesterday.

🧐🤭

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I forgot you guys were in the states where health care isn’t free so it’s all about $$$ they don’t care about your health just about money. Wish I was American sometimes

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went through this a few years ago, endo wanted a 2nd test and I didn’t want to come in just barely in range. I didn’t want to use any suppressive ped’s because I didn’t know what it would complicate on the test. After extensive internet researching here is what I did for a marginal drop in T:
No more than 4 hours sleep per night the week before the test.
No vitamins or protein, no heathy fats, only eat carbs and junk food.
Eat lots of black licorice.
Drink lots of alcohol.
Excessively workout.
Drank a 20oz soda about an hour before the test.
Sounds like a terrific time, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take tren.

This is how I got on TRT, I did a short cycle of Fina and let it suppress mu natural levels and than went for blood work. This is not by any means a recommendation just, just sharing my experience.