How to deal with crystalization of Ultra11?

A

admlite

Awards
Started Ultra11 run today. Like how the product absorbs quickly and is odorless, as I kind of hated Iron Legion 11-KT oiliness and smell. But there seems to be some crystalization in the product (feels like a skin scrub when applying) and there are some small crystals on my skin after drying out.
Do I need to heat it up a bit in a hot water bath for the crystals to dissolve before applying? Thanks.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IIWIYS - I would rub the TD in pretty firmly when applying it. A hot water bath may or may not help because of the large container - that is just my opinion, but it is not based on my personal experience.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
assuming this was from the first lot. There's likely not much you can do - it was gritty.

we addressed this issue in the new batch released a couple months ago - I haven't seen any issues since we updated the gel carrier.

the first thing to minimize the issue is to make sure you're always putting the cap on the bottle. anything that dries in the pump nozzle is going to form crystals as the solvents evaporate