How long for my PH to work

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long do I have to take my prohormones for them to build up in my system and give gains?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on the PH, and what you deem as "gainz". Sdrol can give the appearance of gainz within 10 days...anavar doesnt "appear" to give gainz for 2-3 weeks. But theyre both ramping the "fractional synthetic rate" from the get go; other differing factors can add to the appearance of gainz either earlier or later (glycogen, water, etc etc)

I realise sdrol and var are not PH, I just used them as examples Im familiar with.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh, so to answer your question...muscle building, actual tissue accrual, takes time. Its a gradual process, even with drugs/PEDs. So really the obvious answer is that you would want to extend this process for as long as possible. But, again obvious, you cant take PEDs/orals indefinitely, and cycle lengths can vary depending on the particular compound being used.

So, generic answer...at least 3weeks to "see" appreciable gainz, and anywhere up to around 8-10 weeks as a cycle length.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Works ASAP. Pumps should improve within a few days. Glycogen storage should be increased within a week

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sooo many variables here bro.

Compound/dose/individual metabolism/diet/training/no of Previous cycles/ training history etc

really broadly I used to feel a ph round the end of the first week, I used to start noticing changes around week 3, weeks 4-6 seemed to be where the most dramatic change occurred and past week 10 I never seemed to get a lot.

but there could easy be a 2 week swing on those timings either way for the next guy

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
DMZ 36mg
methylstenbolone 20mg
D drol 24mg
YK11 - 16mg
a day is my stack. I'm on day 3. was planning on going to the gym today but it got all fucked up.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I took all that two hours pre workout I'd feel more aggression/strength same day.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMZ 36mg
methylstenbolone 20mg
D drol 24mg
YK11 - 16mg
a day is my stack. I'm on day 3. was planning on going to the gym today but it got all fucked up.
you're taking a ridiculous stack like that and asking about how fast it works...that's not a good sign.

Without a test base, like Alpha Four, I'm guessing you're going to be feeling like total garbage within about 10 days. Also, you had better be running serious cycle support

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you're taking a ridiculous stack like that and asking about how fast it works...that's not a good sign.

Without a test base, like Alpha Four, I'm guessing you're going to be feeling like total garbage within about 10 days. Also, you had better be running serious cycle support
he should have posted that stack up in advance of running it so guys could have critiqued it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any ONE of those compounds at the dosage listed, is a CYCLE in itself!

Also you won’t know what is doing what with that...

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
DMZ 36mg
methylstenbolone 20mg
D drol 24mg
YK11 - 16mg
Maybe some glycogen gainzzz and pumps around day 7 to 10. I’m getting shin splints just thinking about the stack. Hope you feel decent and don’t have any sides. I don’t know if the stack will yield better gains or do more harm. But stay safe

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I feel ok as of now on day 10. I'm using HCG and a test base as well as cycle support.
What is it a sign of? lol...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is it a sign of? lol...
it's a little like getting a 1000hp muscle car, having it flat bed to the races and then, after getting there, asking what peddle is the brake...and not showing up with any of the safety gear or a roll cage.

the world is full of people who say your car aint **** if it's not 1000hp+. while in reality, even super cars and hyper cars don't usually have that much power. Same thing goes with hormonals, your gym bros are going to talk about these crazy stacks and you'll see these irresponsibly dosed prepackaged products from companies like musclemeds...etc. But, in reality, the gains from almost any ONE of the compounds listed at those doses would be enough for a cycle. Most KNOWLEDGEABLE users would not run a stack like that, as it really doesn't make any sense. If you could put on 10lbs of LBM on one of those compounds, is it really worth all the stress on your body to run all of them to get 12lbs (hypothetical)? Not to mention, just like with superdrol - crazy gains mean nothing if you can't keep them after PCT...guys putting on 20lbs in a month and then losing the vast majority of it in PCT. maintainable gains are the only ones that matter.

Sorry, spent part of the weekend working on the car and racing is on my mind.

the original msten product was ultradrol and it was originally made in 4mg caps - it wasn't until later that other companies started making it in 10mg caps that it became "popular" to dose at 20mg....guys got great gains at considerably smaller doses. a lot of guys wish it was still made in smaller sized doses so they could more finely tune their cycles and avoid unnecessary sides.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to jump all over you after other people have commented about how crazy your stack is; but your long term health has to be a priority, or at least it has to be worth something to you. I assume you're not in a situation where you need to do whatever it takes to look a certain way or you won't be able to find work, so like Rob said, it doesn't make sense to put so much extra stress on your body for what might be just an extra pound or two; if I was you, I would stop, pct and spend like 6 months researching before starting a more reasonable cycle.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
the original msten product was ultradrol and it was originally made in 4mg caps - it wasn't until later that other companies started making it in 10mg caps that it became "popular" to dose at 20mg....guys got great gains at considerably smaller doses. a lot of guys wish it was still made in smaller sized doses so they could more finely tune their cycles and avoid unnecessary sides.
I have m-sten in 5mg caps, and in fact, I find 15 mg plenty for me as kickstart.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have m-sten in 5mg caps, and in fact, I find 15 mg plenty for me as kickstart.
exactly! I have some OG Ultradrol and use 1 cap of 10mg + 1 Ultradrol Cap to make 14mg...perfect for me!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should be seeing changes by end of 2nd week.

If you aren’t taking NAC, grab some and start taking at least a gram daily through PCT to keep your liver going.

Check your BP at rest today. If it’s hitting ~128 or more, grab some Carditone off Amazon ASAP. High blood pressure usually means permanent kidney harm.

The DDrol & YK doses are really only half strength, but those are on top of a fully dosed StenZine combo, so this is gonna push your body. Do not exceed one month of use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should be seeing changes by end of 2nd week.

If you aren’t taking NAC, grab some and start taking at least a gram daily through PCT to keep your liver going.

Check your BP at rest today. If it’s hitting ~128 or more, grab some Carditone off Amazon ASAP. High blood pressure usually means permanent kidney harm.

The DDrol & YK doses are really only half strength, but those are on top of a fully dosed StenZine combo, so this is gonna push your body. Do not exceed one month of use.
it's amazing how well carditone works, if i hadn't seen such glowing reviews from the guys on this forum i would have never tried just based on looking at label!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it's amazing how well carditone works, if i hadn't seen such glowing reviews from the guys on this forum i would have never tried just based on looking at label!!!
It looks like some kind of garbage snake oil product, doesn’t it? If Dante hadn’t sworn up & down it helps most people, I wouldn’t have ever tried it, but it really makes a measurable difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It looks like some kind of garbage snake oil product, doesn’t it? If Dante hadn’t sworn up & down it helps most people, I wouldn’t have ever tried it, but it really makes a measurable difference.
i've recommended it to several friends and family members-those who have actually tried it can't thank me enough...truly amazing product!!!