Hey Y'all been a bit but back ! Question for all ? 58 years old and joints don't take it like they used to . Got a knee and ankle that's mainly steel

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Hey all need something for joints 58 an knee an ankle mainly steel . Shoulder lets me know it's there too . Any recommendations?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
55 yr old powerlifter here still getting stronger: The only thing that has ever helped me is Helios by apex alchemy:

I think they may have a sale on right now too.

However, what has worked best is ensuring a full range of motion and that the areas are properly conditioned. That is what permanently fixes these areas and prepares the joints to be able to handle weight training and getting out of chairs and walking up and down stairs without an issue.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
55 yr old powerlifter here still getting stronger: The only thing that has ever helped me is Helios by apex alchemy:

I think they may have a sale on right now too.

However, what has worked best is ensuring a full range of motion and that the areas are properly conditioned. That is what permanently fixes these areas and prepares the joints to be able to handle weight training and getting out of chairs and walking up and down stairs without an issue.
BOGO FREE Sale until Midnight!
(y)

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The pain in my shoulders was getting so bad a t one point this year that I had to take 2 weeks off between chest/ shoulders.

I read that Ostarine might help….. I took 10mg in the am and 10mg before bed. Within a week my shoulders were good as new….. I hear that it’s not the healthiest for you though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
APEX also has Relax which is a much-loved CBD oil, albeit the finest of extracts combined with a specific carrier made just for CBD~

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Laxogenin or nutrex anabol are also good for joint, and relatively cheap