Hexadrone PCT Question

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I’d be thinking more that brand has everything to do with it. I don’t trust GP products at all.

PRE has a Hexadrone product that’s labeled as 6a and comes in 100mg caps. Certifiably legitimately what it says it is.

And you get 90 of them sumbitches.
Last summer ran their Epistane. it was the best to date. Gain and shred at the same time. Milles ahead than other epi from know legit brands (including Olympus Labs). Now their switched their epistane wirh Hexadrone claiming same results. I think are using the right isomer for the same goal.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Last summer ran their Epistane. it was the best to date. Gain and shred at the same time. Milles ahead than other epi from know legit brands (including Olympus Labs). Now their switched their epistane wirh Hexadrone claiming same results. I think are using the right isomer for the same goal.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the results. I'm on day 3. So far I've noticed a massive increase in my appetite.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wonder why they say no more than 70mg per day for 4 weeks?

Seems way low and short cycle to me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even if it is, the dose is ridiculously too low.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everyone I know who’s using it at this point is using at least double that.

airn890

Awards
Can someone direct messahe me the website for PRE. I used to have it but can’t find it now

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Even if it is, the dose is ridiculously too low.
I agree. However, first, as a stacker could be not very low and second is pricey, 2 bottles are almost the same cost as 1 epistane or epiandto. I paid 3 bottles (180 cps) nearly 90€

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Hex more suited for a cut or does it work for lean bulk?

Last edited:
Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Arguments for both for and against. I'll know for sure after my cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in my current research I would say its better suited to cutting..

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think you can stack EPI with Hex? Is so what dosages do you think?

105mg Hex
EPI 30mg

Just found a left over bottle of EPI so I'm tempted to stack it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really? I've just been on their website and they have a massive range of all PHs, stacks etc etc. They look the real deal.

Why are you suspect?
Because he doesn't go by how their website looks, or what they carry. He goes by personal experience, and feedback from others.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used 3 different Hexadrone products in the past 3 years or so. Many people find it surprising when I say Hexadrone is my favorite prohormone I have ever used. I won’t list them all, but I have used my fair share of the more popular prohormones over the past 8 years. Not only do I feel the best on it Hexadrone (awesome), I also get the best results. Absolutely love it!

I have used Torem or Clomid for PCT each time :)
Can you elaborate on why you like hexadrine so much? It seems kinda weak (on paper). Gonna try read up some more info on it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you elaborate on why you like hexadrine so much? It seems kinda weak (on paper). Gonna try read up some more info on it.
I’ve had some good convo with him about it on here, a lot in the somewhat recent past - Have a look!

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So currently what is the best company offering the correct formula?
JW supplements in the UK sells Matrix Labs HEXA [6] which is supposed to contain the 6a isomer. I have 4 bottles I bought from them but it just says 6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol so I’m hoping that is the 6a isomer.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
JW supplements in the UK sells Matrix Labs HEXA [6] which is supposed to contain the 6a isomer. I have 4 bottles I bought from them but it just says 6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol so I’m hoping that is the 6a isomer.
Be interesting to see how close the gains are to say Halodrol or epi? Be great if it's like them without the liver toxicity.

Wonder how it fair in a stack with something like 4 andro with both being none methylated?