HEXADRONE hype or not?

C

cgreid3

Awards
Ive recently acquired Hex from brwan nutrition, Im 35 and have about 15 years of workout experience and i heard Hex was great mild compound however its been said on the forums that there is a much weaker version out there (something about the isomers having a weaker bioavailability ). Can anyone please give there personal experience on this compound as well as confirm weather or not brwn nutrition is the superior version bc i got this feeling i wasted my money on the wrong one.

T

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was running Brawn Hexadrone along with LGD, had very good results. I like this combo a lot.

C

cgreid3

Awards
Thanks for sharing experience, i am curious though whether or not you were able to tell the difference between the two compounds considering that you stacked them. Did you introduce the hexadrone before or at a later time in your cycle? If so can you describe what notable effects did you notice specifically from the Hex?

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
According to the label, Brawn's Hexadrone is 6-alpha, which is stronger than 6-beta IIRC. Brawn has a good reputation but personally I wouldn't be surprised if there's some 6-beta in there.
Personally, as Hexadrone is non methylated, I would try a transdermal version (unavailable in Europe).

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve looked into this one and definitely have some good back and forthes’ on here, with guys that have ran it.

The last time I considered running it, I went with LGD and Osta, instead and had a good time.

It’s a hit or miss compound. I have a Medfit bottle I’m sitting on, that is supposedly very legit.

C

cgreid3

Awards
Thanks guys for your feedback , its its greatly appreciated. Im honestly still have some scepticism about about brawn as i still haven't found anyone who can personally attest to the potency and potential of this compound and whether or not brawn s version is legit.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally, as Hexadrone is non methylated, I would try a transdermal version (unavailable in Europe).
You ever run the transdermal Hex and how was it? I ran the oral from PRE and didn’t notice anything.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys for your feedback , its its greatly appreciated. Im honestly still have some scepticism about about brawn as i still haven't found anyone who can personally attest to the potency and potential of this compound and whether or not brawn s version is legit.
I have never run Brawn, but they have a good reputation. You should log your run of this Hexadrone on here.

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You ever run the transdermal Hex and how was it? I ran the oral from PRE and didn’t notice anything.
Yes, but it was a long time ago. Now, in Europe, it's impossible to get TD Hexadrone. I had good results.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any update on your Brawn Hexadrone run? Am thinking of running it with Lgd/MK677.