Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No she hasn’t had it but both her parents did and her mom almost died. 3 guys I know had it and one died within 3 days of symptoms. He was 38 and was in good shape. This RNA vaccine they have actually been working on for 10 years. They just had to add the virus strain in with it. So the vaccine isn’t exactly new. I know a guy who got the flu shot 2 years ago and a week later he woke up and was paralyzed from the waist down.
i have got the flu shot every year for at least the last 10 years[got 1 this year too], i get a pneumonia shot every 7 years, when i was in the navy i got tons of shots...all my kids got their shots and grandkids also....

there is just something different about this covid vaccine that seems very sketchy to me--and since my wife and i tested positive for covid and only had very mild cold symptoms we are choosing to not get a covid vaccine...

like i said i am all in for you to choose to get the covid vaccine, my wife and i choose not to-and until joe diben takes away our right to chose we will not get the covid vaccine.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice stack. This is like where I'm at. I want something to give me a boost but with little to no sides. I'm going to be doing Brawn's The One (Methyl-DHT oxime) with Alpha-Four.
how did this go?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely think estro running low here

joints are achey, libido is going down a bit, and feeling a little tired outside of gym.

Down some serious weight as well (this was a goal of mine) but didn’t expect it to happen so quickly

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

joints are achey, libido is going down a bit, and feeling a little tired outside of gym.

Down some serious weight as well (this was a goal of mine) but didn’t expect it to happen so quickly
if you are still running dermacrine you might bump it up.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're running the exact stack I'll be running in June, I hope you get well soon but I'm excited to see your results!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How many mg is the Hexadrone per cap?