Hex Bars

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to buy a hex bar. Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent quality yet decent price as well? Thanks in advance!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have the hex trap bar v2 from Titan. Great quality and I got it for a little over $200 with free shipping, although the have a version that is more like $150. I believe there are cheaper ones on amazon below $100, but it all depends on how heavy you plan on going.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have the hex trap bar v2 from Titan. Great quality and I got it for a little over $200 with free shipping, although the have a version that is more like $150. I believe there are cheaper ones on amazon below $100, but it all depends on how heavy you plan on going.
That one looks pretty good except the handle spread is only 22”. Is that wide enough? Titan’s bar that is 25” only holds 500 lb though.

The new Army physical fitness test has a 25” handle spread; so far the only bar I found to match that is from Rogue and shipping was $150 which I’m not going to pay.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That one looks pretty good except the handle spread is only 22”. Is that wide enough? Titan’s bar that is 25” only holds 500 lb though.

The new Army physical fitness test has a 25” handle spread; so far the only bar I found to match that is from Rogue and shipping was $150 which I’m not going to pay.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
It works for me, but depends on body measurements.