Help with drug testing while taking halodrol

killem007

Awards
I just started Halocor by pharma-tec and took 50 mg the first few days and will bump up to 75mg for 4 total weeks. Also taking a liver support while taking this. For pct I will take clomid either at 50mg or 25mg for a week and a half or two weeks. Also while taking this I will be taking Post cycle 3x by vital labs for 3 weeks, which should put me ending at ending January 23rd, which is a Thursday. If I get tested at anytime the next week, will anything for a test show up? Will t/e ratios be back to normal? And lastly, is this pct plan sufficient?

Thanks!!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started Halocor by pharma-tec and took 50 mg the first few days and will bump up to 75mg for 4 total weeks. Also taking a liver support while taking this. For pct I will take clomid either at 50mg or 25mg for a week and a half or two weeks. Also while taking this I will be taking Post cycle 3x by vital labs for 3 weeks, which should put me ending at ending January 23rd, which is a Thursday. If I get tested at anytime the next week, will anything for a test show up? Will t/e ratios be back to normal? And lastly, is this pct plan sufficient?

Thanks!!
Is it just an employment drug test?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no, it will be a steroid test
Ya there is no way you will be clean. You should've planned better. Either waited till after or do the cycle a few months ago.
Are they going to watch you pee or are they just sending you to a lab?

killem007

Awards
They are not going to necessarily test me then, I just wanted to know if I would be clean. What part will show up on the drug test?

killem007

Awards
From what I have read, the halodrol will be out of my system it is just the pct part I am really worried about, but I do not know what to substitute in it's place.

MuscleJ

Awards
If you don't mind me asking why are you getting tested for steroids? Also have you ever been tested in the past for baseline test levels?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Like any oral Halo should be out fairly quick, a couple of weeks, and Clomid should be out in a couple of days.
So you "should" be good...

Stay away from Nolva since that could stay for a couple of weeks.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like any oral Halo should be out fairly quick, a couple of weeks, and Clomid should be out in a couple of days.
So you "should" be good...

Stay away from Nolva since that could stay for a couple of weeks.
Nolva and Clomid both have a half life of 5-7 days, and, hypothetically, Clomid would be in the system for longer since it is dosed higher and has the same half life.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Nolva and Clomid both have a half life of 5-7 days, and, hypothetically, Clomid would be in the system for longer since it is dosed higher and has the same half life.
I did read somewhere that Nolva could stay for 2 weeks..? I might wrong though, have to find out

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
It's half life is not the amount of time it takes to be out of ones system.
Sorry I miss read your post, yes I know half life is not the same.
I couldn't find what I was looking for but from what remember, Clomid is out in 3-4 days while Nolva was 2 weeks.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I miss read your post, yes I know half life is not the same.
I couldn't find what I was looking for but from what remember, Clomid is out in 3-4 days while Nolva was 2 weeks.
There is no way that's right, they have the same half life.

So, if you take twice as much Clomid then, hypothetically, it would take twice as long to clear.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no way that's right, they have the same half life.

So, if you take twice as much Clomid then, hypothetically, it would take twice as long to clear.
False. Its not based on a linear curve, half life is exponential. It would take x4 long since its 2^2. Its like pH except pH is based off a scale of x10 every point.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
False. Its not based on a linear curve, half life is exponential. It would take x4 long since its 2^2. Its like pH except pH is based off a scale of x10 every point.
I know how a half life works, assuming two compounds are taken with the same half life and one person takes 40 and the other takes 20, it would go as such.

40/20/10/5/2.5/1.25/etc.
20/10/5/2.5/1.25/etc.

So, yes, you're right it won't be that simple (2x as much won't be 2x as long). But, my point was simply that Clomid will take longer to clear because of higher dosing, because the two have the same half life.

Plus, everyone knows brains don't work at 2AM lol.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know how a half life works, assuming two compounds are taken with the same half life and one person takes 40 and the other takes 20, it would go as such.

40/20/10/5/2.5/1.25/etc.
20/10/5/2.5/1.25/etc.

So, yes, you're right it won't be that simple (2x as much won't be 2x as long). But, my point was simply that Clomid will take longer to clear because of higher dosing, because the two have the same half life.

Plus, everyone knows brains don't work at 2AM lol.
Aha unless you are on copious amounts of nootz!