sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really like to interact with everyone and throw around ideas.

I also really value everyone’s opinions and want to give you the types of products you want. Plus, I really do appreciate all of you and like interacting with you, so I’m hoping that you’ll enjoy this and see it as a cool opportunity, like I do.

Plus, I want to give you all what you want, so its important for me to hear what you want from us.

We have the main ‘What Would You Like to See From Us’ thread as well. I encourage you to please follow along and participate in that as well. And please, if you have ideas for products or ingredients that you’d like to see from us, let us know. If you’re not comfortable with discussing formulas, its okay. We still want to just hear your ideas from you, so please free to put them in the thread:

Also, some people may enjoy the bit of industry insight that goes into formulation and finished products that may get discussed in these threads.

So, here is the idea:

This will be the master - 'Help SNS Build Some Products' Thread

Then I’ll make some threads in the SNS subsection that are product/formula specific for ideas that we are being asked for and anyone that wants to will have the chance to participate and tell us what they would like to see in the formulas; or even if they don’t want to participate in the formulation part, at least let us know if you’d like to see that type of formula from us.

Anytime I make a new discussion thread for product formulation, I’ll post the link in this thread.

So, if you’re interested, subscribe to this one so you’ll stay up to date on when new ones in the subsection get created.

Also, if there is a type of product that you’d like to see from us that you’d like for me to set up a thread to discuss, please let me know here and if enough people are interested, we’ll set one up.

I hope we can come up with some great ideas out of this, but most importantly to me is that I just want to get to interact with everyone and us all have fun throwing ideas around.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The first thread I set up to get this started is one that we’ve been getting asked for a lot lately, which is a libido support formula.

We make some great options for libido already, such as:
  • M-Test – Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Optimize-T – Upcoming Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Pine Pollen Caps – Natural Phyto-Androgen with Great Feedback on Libido Enhancement
  • DAA Capsules & Powder
But we’ve had a lot of people that have wanted us to do a libido specific formula.

So here’s your chance to help SNS formulate and design Libido Boost XT:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@The Solution I saw that you posted asking about the Daily Use Ergogenic. I tagged you in a reply I made in the other thread but wanted to reply here as well. The formula is pretty much done but we tweaked something that changed the flavor more than expected so we had to redo flavor samples. The SNS one is going to be very comprehensive. I'm still open to possible changes but we could also look at doing a different one under CEL or any ideas thrown around could possibly result in a different product too. If you're interested in me doing a thread to throw around ideas, let me know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this something that anyone else is interested in? Any particular types of products? I thought we would get more interest out of this one.