Castaway
Member
I'm Castaway, AKA: Bigrobbie
I've moderated, source rep-ed, been a server administrator, etc for many different AAS discussion forums going back to 2007.
I'm an old guy now and after a couple years of stopping my TRT (and haven't run a cycle since 2016)
I've gotten back on TRT, because let's face it.... after years of cruising and blasting my HPTA is the organic equivalent of a broken down 2000 Buick Regal!!!
Anyway, I've never been a member here because sometimes baggage or more accurately hurt feelings due to vanishing without a trace on forums where you may have been trusted with some responsibility (be it moderating or being a rep for a board source of one kind or another! Just saying sometimes a fresh start is interesting.
Long winded post now concluding with a sincere "thanks for having me" I look forward to meeting many of you frequent posters.
Feel free to ask me anything.
Castaway
I've moderated, source rep-ed, been a server administrator, etc for many different AAS discussion forums going back to 2007.
I'm an old guy now and after a couple years of stopping my TRT (and haven't run a cycle since 2016)
I've gotten back on TRT, because let's face it.... after years of cruising and blasting my HPTA is the organic equivalent of a broken down 2000 Buick Regal!!!
Anyway, I've never been a member here because sometimes baggage or more accurately hurt feelings due to vanishing without a trace on forums where you may have been trusted with some responsibility (be it moderating or being a rep for a board source of one kind or another! Just saying sometimes a fresh start is interesting.
Long winded post now concluding with a sincere "thanks for having me" I look forward to meeting many of you frequent posters.
Feel free to ask me anything.
Castaway