Unanswered Heads up on Enhanced Formulations sale

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know there’s a million preworkout for sale but I’m sure people will find use in 50% off Prohormones

IMG_3094.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice sale. Anyone have feedback on this

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Currently running their 11Lean at 400 mg a day (4 caps) but I'm also stacking it with 900 mg Epiandrosterone so I can't give feedback for 11Lean solo... but so far this stack is producing a more full, vascular/hardening look and my workouts have definitely been taken up a notch.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm kind of interested in the Alpha3, saw there were two logs on it, and results seem positive. Any ideas what to stack this with? It seems like something you can stack instead of epiandro? or am i missing something?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think stacking it with a Methyl would pair well. But if you’re trying to stay with unmethylated hormones, Go with Prohard. (For recomp/leaning)

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, non hormone related. Their Spliced product is the **** for all day muscle fullness. They usually throw samples of it in their orders

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, non hormone related. Their Spliced product is the **** for all day muscle fullness. They usually throw samples of it in their orders
Spliced is one of the best supplement stacks to hit in years. It does more than just pump, it’s a great shredder and physique enhancer as well.

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is the ARA for Spliced the full standardized amount?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is the ARA for Spliced the full standardized amount?
Highly doubtful. However there would be no way of knowing as they haven't labelled it correctly.

Last edited:

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice sale. Anyone have feedback on this
Yeah I've used Elixir, 11-lean, Spliced, and Slim. The pre high stim but the energy is a lot more clean than I would have expected based in the label. 11-lean is 11-oxo, great product, but I don't have much to say because you know what to expect in it, 100mg/cap, fairly standard, but they do use tetrasorb like Nutraceutical Innovations. Spliced is the best pump product I've ever used, but being caps, you do need to take it like an hour before your workout. Slim is great too, I verified the gda effefts with my glucose meter and was happy with the results, but off the top of my head I don't remember the exact results, I liked it though.
I want to try their 3 AD though, I'd probably run it solo, anyone have any thoughts?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Elixir is better than the label suggests, and truly feels (mentally and physically) on par with OG Kraken for me.

11-Lean was a quality product that I ended up stopping after ~ 1 wk as it gave me lethargy. I am saving it for a later time.

I am now just coming off a 3-AD (typically 4 caps/day) cycle, in which I also used Epiandro/Androsterone. It could be used as a replacement, but I really enjoy how it seems to enhance Epiandro/Androsterone.

Personally, I would suggest 3-AD, Pro-Hard, and Hex-D for a kick ass stack! Consider Methyldiaz as well...if you can find it. Expensive cycle..yup, but so darn good!

The TertaSorb delivery of these products is a huge bonus. I think it’s the best bioavailability enhancer out there.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ agree Elixir is better than the label suggests. It looks like a basic formula but hits hard.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elixir is better than the label suggests, and truly feels (mentally and physically) on par with OG Kraken for me.

11-Lean was a quality product that I ended up stopping after ~ 1 wk as it gave me lethargy. I am saving it for a later time.

I am now just coming off a 3-AD (typically 4 caps/day) cycle, in which I also used Epiandro/Androsterone. It could be used as a replacement, but I really enjoy how it seems to enhance Epiandro/Androsterone.

Personally, I would suggest 3-AD, Pro-Hard, and Hex-D for a kick ass stack! Consider Methyldiaz as well...if you can find it. Expensive cycle..yup, but so darn good!

The TertaSorb delivery of these products is a huge bonus. I think it’s the best bioavailability enhancer out there.
That would be a kickass cycle