HCG Questions

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I apologize if this has already been covered but....

My source is trying to get me to pay ~60$ for 5000 IU of HCG and from what I read on bigcat's website, the street price of that amount should be only 4-6$. Am I really getting ripped off that badly, or is bigcat's info. off a little... I find it hard to believe HCG is really that cheap... damn that would only be about 12$ per cycle.

And also, what type of legal issues revolve around HCG.... is it a schedule III or is it merely controlled (like nolva/clomid, etc.)?

Thanks alot, you guys are great.

enzyme

Awards
It's just a prescription item like clomid, etc. Not a controlled substance like AAS (!)

Yeah, that's a lot of money for HCG - Big Cat's price sounds a little low to me, though.

E

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
HCG is just a prescription medication. Its not scheduled.

I have found it a good bit cheaper than $60, on online pharmacies.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HCG is just a prescription medication. Its not scheduled.

I have found it a good bit cheaper than $60, on online pharmacies.
Would it be safe to order this from an online pharmacy since it is only controlled, not scheduled? I believe this means the worst that can happen is they will seize it during shipping and hold it at the PO until you present a prescription for it.

>>Don't Openly ask for a source even for something like this<<ManBeast

Last edited by a moderator:
dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It should run about $27 for 5000iu's

JohnnyB

Awards
15-30 a 5000iu amp depending on where you get it

JohnnyB

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Would it be safe to order this from an online pharmacy since it is only controlled, not scheduled? I believe this means the worst that can happen is they will seize it during shipping and hold it at the PO until you present a prescription for it.
I am no lawyer, but from everything I have gathered it is perfectly legal to buy 3 months worth of a prescription medication from a foreign pharmacy. As far as the perscription requirement, I really dont think anybody is going to knock on your door because you didn't have a script for this package of hcg :rolleyes:

My thinking is, how would they know you didn't have a prescription to begin with?

Like I said, I am no expert. But I have ordered from online pharmacies a couple of times with no problems.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am no lawyer, but from everything I have gathered it is perfectly legal to buy 3 months worth of a prescription medication from a foreign pharmacy. As far as the perscription requirement, I really dont think anybody is going to knock on your door because you didn't have a script for this package of hcg :rolleyes:

My thinking is, how would they know you didn't have a prescription to begin with?

Like I said, I am no expert. But I have ordered from online pharmacies a couple of times with no problems.
Well I believe they can legally hold it at the post office until you show proof of prescription, then they will gladly hand it over.

But that is very rare due to the fact that they are not allowed to open your package w/o a good reason and thus they have no way of knowing what is in it. And of course IF that does happen, you can always say it was sent to you on accident, you did not order it.