Unanswered Havoc and Epi5stane

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried any of these EPI's by Preditor Nutrition who are a reputable company.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
dont go with olympus epi mate . just go with havoc
Yes I've heard about the Olympus one. Why is it so bad? The chem name is correct and I'm surprised Preditor Nutrition sell it if it is bunk.

Is Havoc the real deal?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me and a friend both ran their havoc a few years back and got phenomenal results. I recently ran some of the olympus superdrol from them and was a tiny bit underwhelmed (although it definitely still worked). I’d just go with the havoc to play it safe though; the reviews are better overall on it and it’s cheaper as well if I’m remembering correctly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why not run some Dmz or Msten. Easier to find, cheaper, less fakes, more results: it’s a win/win.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why not run some Dmz or Msten. Easier to find, cheaper, less fakes, more results: it’s a win/win.
I've not looked into these compounds, what are they like? Gyno?

I've always been a SDrol, M1T, HALO and EPI guy. Never hear of people taking these anymore. What's happened to them?

I'm currently running Hex and EPI, and I just wanted to increase my EPI dose.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya. If you respond to Epi and don’t feel like death like some(I don’t at all, love the stuff) run it to 60/day. Feels like Winnie over 50

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you like SD, look up one of ten research chem sites like PRO,PRE, Optim. And get yourself some Msten. One of the best orals ever. Dry, strong and just generally badass.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you like SD, look up one of ten research chem sites like PRO,PRE, Optim. And get yourself some Msten. One of the best orals ever. Dry, strong and just generally badass.
Wow I've just read up on Msten! Sounds like the perfect SD. It's as though they have fixed SD.

It's says it does not Aromatse, but have people been getting gyno? I'm gyno sensitive which is why I stopped SD.

Sounds to good to be true.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya. If you respond to Epi and don’t feel like death like some(I don’t at all, love the stuff) run it to 60/day. Feels like Winnie over 50
I'm only just into week three from this Hex and EPI cycle and I've popped already, plus I started EPI 5 days late.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Pro Bodybuilding 0
T Supplements 0
H Post Cycle Therapy 4
J Anabolics 25
C Anabolics 3